Apex Relievo Gel Texture Pressure Reduction Mattress
Pressure reduction and relief mattresses can provide excellent pressure distribution to reduce the risk of pressure sore development, but common viscoelastic materials can often present drawbacks for acute medical environments. The Apex Relievo Gel Texture Pressure Reduction Mattress is a full thickness immersive mattress made with special GelTex material in place of standard viscoelastic foam. Suitable for use in acute medical environments with four section profiling beds, this mattress is an ideal choice for those at a low to medium risk of pressure sore development.
This mattress is available in two widths to suit different styles of bed. Select your desired size using the drop-down menu above.
- Full thickness immersive pressure reduction mattress
- Ideal for use in acute medical care environments
- Suitable for low to medium risk pressure care patients
- Made with GelTex material that outperforms viscoelastic foam
- Ideal for those who need extra support from their mattress
- Suitable for use with four-section profiling and divan-style beds
- Supplied with protective cover with welded seams and ingress flap
- Cover is impregnated with anti-microbial agent within the fabric
- Four-way stretch material in the cover to reduce friction and shear
- Cover features a white, non-slip underside to help strike-through detection
- Designed for two-way turning to extend mattress life
- Available in two widths to suit different bed styles
GelTex Inner Material
This mattress is made with GelTex material inside, which was designed to eliminate the drawbacks of standard viscoelastic materials. Immersive and supportive, the Apex Relievo is an ideal choice to provide comfort and protection for those at risk of pressure sore development.
Designed for Acute Care Environments
This mattress is fully equipped for use in acute medical environments, and is suitable for use with four-section profiling beds as well as divan-style beds. Fire tested to Crib 5, it is supplied complete with an ingress-resistant cover to prevent cross-contamination while controlling infection risk.
Protective Cover Included
The vapour-permeable four-way stretch cover that is supplied with this mattress is designed for protection, comfort and infection control. It features high frequency welded seams to prevent fluid ingress, and is impregnated with an antimicrobial agent within the fabric coating. Resistant to bacteria including MRSA and fungal growth, this mattress also includes a white, non-slip base for easy detection of strike-though and contamination.
- Maximum patient weight: 216kg
- Mattress length: 1930mm
- Mattress width: 850mm or 900mm
- Mattress depth: 150mm
- Mattress weight: 15kg
- Foam specification: G52/080 SB40/170
- Fire tested to BS7177:2009 Crib 5