Apex Trend Adjustable Community Profiling Bed
When selecting a profiling bed for the community market, safety, hygiene and adjustment capability are all key to meeting all necessary care demands. The Apex Trend Adjustable Community Profiling Bed has been specifically designed to meet these demands within a community care environment, and is made with an appealing domestic appearance to fit into virtually any setting. Supplied complete with wooden side rails and an easy-to-use handset for easy control of the bed's wide range of electrically-powered adjustments, the Apex Trend is an ideal option for those looking for maximum capability at minimum cost.
While delivery and installation to mainland UK are included in the listed price, additional charges may apply depending on location and situational demands.
- Advanced four-section profiling bed designed to meet the needs of the community market
- Made to meet the safety and infection control demands of the modern healthcare market
- Equipped with a range of adjustment capabilities for simple position changes
- Four-section profiling allows for a range of adjustments and comfortable upright sitting
- A number of seating options allow each user to choose their most comfortable position
- Electrically powered backrest, knee break and height adjustment with manual leg section
- Friendly and domestic appearance makes the bed suitable for almost all environments
- Equipped with side rails as standard with intuitive controls of bed functions
- Two-piece bed frame allows for easy assembly, disassembly and storage
- Delivery and installation are included in the price
- Designed with easy pit stop maintenance in mind for repairs without moving the bed
- Mattress platform is designed for infection control to reduce the occurrence of pooling liquid
- Handset allows for increased patient independence as they can control their own position
- Equipped with four easily-manoeuvrable castors for transport and adjustment
Designed for Domestic and Community Use
Featuring an attractive wooden frame, this highly capable bed is designed to meet all of the needs of the modern community healthcare environment. With a focus on increasing user independence, the bed is equipped with an intuitive handset for both patient and carer operation, and offers a number of comfortable seating option to suit each user's preference. It is designed to meet all safety and infection control guidelines, making it suitable for a wide range of care settings.
The intuitive handset allows the user to adjust their bed at the touch of a button to ensure constant comfort
Four-Section Profiling Capability
To ensure the bed can be adjusted for virtually every need, it features electrically powered height adjustment, as well as backrest and knee break tilt. The leg section is manually adjustable, allowing for versatile positioning for both comfort and care demands.
Integral Side Rails Included
To ensure all safety regulations are met, this bed is supplied complete with integral side rails that can be lowered out of the way below the mattress. It can also be adjusted in height, providing a safe resting position for the user as well as a safe working height for caregivers.
Simple Repair and Installation
Since community and domestic care environments can vary greatly in their capacity and layout, the Apex Trend is made for simple setup, storage, transport and repair. The two piece bed frame enables easy and quick installation, and ensures the bed can be transported and stored away without hassle. The bed is also made with easy maintenance in mind, as the majority of repairs can be carried out easily without the need to remove the bed from the care environment.
- Mattress platform height: 40 - 80cm
- Mattress platform dimensions (LxW): 190 x 90cm
- Maximum patient weight: 140kg
- Safe working load: 175kg
- Power in: 1.5A max. at 230V AC 50 - 60Hz
- Electrical shock protection: Class I, Type B
- Warranty: 2 years
Please note: While the image above displays this bed in use with a pressure relief mattress, it is supplied as a bed only with mattresses sold separately.