Casa Lift Hoist
In a medical environment, patient lifting devices need to be versatile and highly manoeuvrable to be able to adapt to all of the challenges that may come up during day-to-day care. The Casa Lift Hoist is designed to handle virtually any circumstance, as it features a lightweight frame, high lifting range, and wide leg width adjustment to allow easy transport around furniture and other obstacles. Easy to dismantle, this ultra-portable hoist provides care teams with the best in flexibility and versatility.
- Easy manoeuvrability and access due to wide leg width adjustment
- Four castors provide smooth rolling and effortless movement
- Lightweight frame is easy to position, allowing the user a lower lifting position
- Low lifting position facilitates easy patient lifting from the floor or low surfaces
- Compact design allows the hoist to move through most domestic doorways
- High lifting range and safe working load to handle virtually any challenge
- Supplied with an ergonomic, user-friendly handset for simple operation
- Handset features patient lifting symbols and well-protected recessed buttons
- Handset is designed with a magnetic back to easily secure it to the hoist frame
- Actuator features an emergency lowering function, easier to control than quick-release actuators
- Cable can be exchanged if damaged, rather than replacing the whole actuator
- Control box features emergency stop and lowering functions with audible low battery alarm
- Can be easily dismantled in seconds for stress-free transportation and storage
- All components are interchangeable and replaceable
Highly Versatile Lifting
This hoist is prepared for any challenge a medical environment may pose, as it is easy to manoeuvre while featuring a high lifting range and exceptional safe working load. These features make it suitable for use with virtually any patient and for any lifting purpose.
Compact and Manoeuvrable
The compact design of this hoist allows it to move through most domestic doorways and into almost any environment. The lightweight frame and wide leg width adjustment make for easy manoeuvrability, and also provide the ability to position the hoist to allow the user to achieve a lower lifting position from the floor. Combined with the four high-quality castors, these features make this hoist easy to move for extremely efficient patient care.
Replaceable and Interchangeable Parts
While most hoists will force users to replace large portions when damage occurs, this lifter is designed with interchangeable parts and a replaceable cable. When the cable is damaged, it can be removed and replaced in seconds, without the need to replace the entire actuator.
To ensure use of this lift is as safe to use as possible, the control box features emergency stop and lowering functions. It also features an acoustic low battery alarm that emits an alert at 50% battery level. For instructions regarding how to operate this hoist's emergency functions, watch the video below.