Casa Med 2 Beech Profiling Bed with Side Rails
For patients with low levels of mobility, the use of profiling beds can be invaluable for facilitating treatment, transfer and comfort. The Casa Med 2 Beech Profiling Bed with Side Rails is an excellent option, with an elegant design featuring a fully enclosed motor and real wooden head and foot boards. With side rails included as standard, this bed will assist both patients and carers with handset-controlled operation, a scissor-lift mechanism for stability and four-section mattress support.
Please note: The price of this bed includes kerbside delivery only. For a full delivery, installation and demonstration service by a team of qualified engineers, select the Profiling Installation Service using the tick box above.
- Elegantly finished profiling bed with enclosed motors and wooden frame
- Integral side rails included as standard for enhanced patient safety
- Height adjustable between 40cm and 80cm for easy carer access
- Scissor-lift mechanism for more stability and a higher lift capacity
- Dual motor headrest and knee brake adjustment for easy positioning
- Dewert motor controlled by an eight button handset
- Electric headrest, legrest, knee brake and lower leg elevation
- Emergency lowering capability with quick bolt action mechanism
- Locks into a folded position for easy transport and storage
- Full delivery, installation and setup service available
- Four braked castors for safe and easy manoeuvrability
- Transport system with lock
Delivery and Installation Service
The price above includes kerbside delivery to your chosen location only. For delivery to your location, installation and a demonstration on proper operation, select the "Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation" option at the top of the page.
To reduce risk of carer strain, this bed is height adjustable from 40cm to 80cm, providing easy access for simple care and positioning of the patient. It uses a scissor-lift raising mechanism to increase the safe working load and make lifts more stable.
Fitted with a Dewert motor, this bed can be easily controlled with the included eight button handset. Most areas of the bed can be adjusted, including the backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation. The headrest and knee brake are controlled with a dual motor, making for smooth, powerful adjustments.
This bed has been designed to be safe for both the patient and carer, with four brake castors to make manoeuvrability safe and simple. It also features emergency lowering capability with a quick action bolt system, ensuring fast response when it's needed.
Tool-Free Assembly and Dismantling
To allow this bed to be set up in minutes, it features easy tool-free assembly and dismantling. For help with your assembly, take a look at the instructional video below.
Benefits of Casa Med Four-Section Profiling Beds
Four-section profiling beds provide a range of features to increase the comfort and independence of patients, while facilitating treatment and efficiency for carers. These benefits include:
- Provides a wide range of comfortable positioning options
- Significantly reduce the risk of pressure sore development
- Assists fluid drainage and poor venous return
- Improves quality of life through increased independence
- Side rails can be lowered below the mattress for transfers
- Handset is easy to use with raised buttons for simple identification
- Helps to prevent back injuries caused by lifting, turning or moving the patient
- Reduces nursing time and increases efficiency
- Easily adjust the bed with little to no effort
- Quick and easy assembly with no tools required
- Colour-coded plugs ensure foolproof fitting
- Clear diagrams on bed to show proper actuator orientation