Casa Med Bariatric Beech Profiling Bed with Side Rails
For larger patients, profiling beds must be extra robust in order to accommodate a higher weight capacity. The Casa Med Bariatric Beech Profiling Bed with Side Rails is an excellent bariatric profiling option, providing all the functionality of a profiling bed with a 286kg weight capacity. With side rails included as standard, this bed will assist both patients and carers with electric, handset-controlled operation and four-section mattress support.
- Four-section profiling bed with bariatric weight capacity of 286kg
- Integral side rails included as standard
- Fixed frame is very robust and stable
- Dewert motor controlled by an eight button handset
- Easy to clean for simple hygiene maintenance
- Dual motor headrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation
- Head tilt included on handset as standard
- Full delivery, setup and installation service available
- Emergency lowering capability with quick bolt action mechanism
- Dual-action headrest and knee brake adjustment on handset
- Manual lower leg section levelling device
- Features 100mm four-brake castors for safe manoeuvrability
- Detachable end actuator cable to control box connector
- Height adjustable to suit a range of patients
- Quick-release Dewert motors and control system
- Tool-free assembly and dismantling
Delivery and Installation Service
The price above includes kerbside delivery to your chosen location only. For delivery to your location, installation and a demonstration on proper operation, select the "Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation" option at the top of the page.
Robust Bariatric Capacity
To accommodate larger users, this bed has been made with a robust fixed frame that boasts a bariatric weight capacity. The fixed frame is very robust and stable, with a maximum user weight of 286kg.
Fitted with a Dewert motor, this bed can be easily controlled with the included eight button handset. Most areas of the bed can be adjusted, including the backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation. The headrest and knee brake are controlled with a dual motor, making for smooth, powerful adjustments.
This bed has been made to be as comfortable for the patient as possible, featuring dual action head and knee brake adjustment to help reduce shear when profiling. To ensure proper positioning, the Dewert lockable handset features head tilt capability as standard, and a manual lower leg section levelling device is included for other adjustments.
Tool-Free Assembly and Dismantling
To allow this bed to be set up in minutes, it features easy tool-free assembly and dismantling. For help with your assembly, take a look at the instructional video below.
Benefits of Casa Med Four-Section Profiling Beds
Four-section profiling beds provide a range of features to increase the comfort and independence of patients, while facilitating treatment and efficiency for carers. These benefits include:
- Provides a wide range of comfortable positioning options
- Significantly reduce the risk of pressure sore development
- Assists fluid drainage and poor venous return
- Makes for easier and safer side transfers
- Side rails can be lowered below the mattress for comfort during profiling
- Helps to prevent back injuries caused by lifting, turning or moving the patient
- Reduces nursing time and increases efficiency
- Makes for easier, more effective prevention and management of pressure ulcers
- Colour-coded plugs ensure foolproof fitting
- Clear diagrams on bed to show proper actuator orientation