Casa Med Classic FS Beech Profiling Bed with Side Rails and Wooden Slats
For patients with low levels of mobility, the use of profiling beds can be invaluable for facilitating treatment, transfer and comfort. The Casa Med Classic FS Beech Profiling Bed with Side Rails and Wooden Slats is a bestselling profiling option, providing both independent and synchronised electric adjustment and a height range from 40cm to 80cm. With side rails included as standard, this bed will assist both patients and carers with handset-controlled operation and four-section mattress support.
- Best-selling profiling bed with attractive beech frame
- Integral side rails included as standard
- Height adjustable between 40cm and 80cm for easy carer access
- Dual motor allows independent and synchronised sectional movement
- Dewert motor controlled by an eight button handset
- Full delivery, installation and setup service available
- Dual motor headrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation
- Emergency lowering capability with quick bolt action mechanism
- Locks into a folded position for easy transport and storage
- Tool-free assembly and dismantling
- Transport system with lock
Delivery and Installation Service
The price above includes kerbside delivery to your chosen location only. For delivery to your location, installation and a demonstration on proper operation, select the "Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation" option at the top of the page.
If carers are forced to bend over to access patients, they risk putting extra strain on their back and incurring subsequent injury. This bed is height adjustable from 40cm to 80cm, providing easy access for simple care and positioning of the patient.
Fitted with a Dewert motor, this bed can be easily controlled with the included eight button handset. Most areas of the bed can be adjusted, including the backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation. The headrest and knee brake are controlled with a dual motor, making for smooth, powerful adjustments.
This bed has been designed to be safe for both the patient and carer, with four brake castors to make manoeuvrability safe and simple. It also feature emergency lowering capability with a quick action bolt system, ensuring fast response when it's needed.
Tool-Free Assembly and Dismantling
To allow this bed to be set up in minutes, it features easy tool-free assembly and dismantling. For help with your assembly, take a look at the instructional video below.
Benefits of Casa Med Four-Section Profiling Beds
Four-section profiling beds provide a range of features to increase the comfort and independence of patients, while facilitating treatment and efficiency for carers. These benefits include:
- Provides a wide range of comfortable positioning options
- Significantly reduce the risk of pressure sore development
- Assists fluid drainage and poor venous return
- Improves quality of life through increased independence and comfort
- Side rails can be lowered below the mattress for comfort during profiling
- Handset is easy to use with raised buttons for simple identification
- Helps to prevent back injuries caused by lifting, turning or moving the patient
- Makes for easier, more effective prevention and management of pressure ulcers
- Easily adjust the bed with little to no effort
- Quick and easy assembly with no tools required
- Colour-coded plugs ensure foolproof fitting
- Clear diagrams on bed to show proper actuator orientation