Casa Med Classic FS Low Beech Profiling Bed with Metal Mesh
Profiling beds provide a safe and easy way to position a patient for better treatment and pressure relief, and low beds provide even more safety for the patient and carer than standard beds. The Casa Med Classic FS Low Beech Profiling Bed with Metal Mesh is an excellent low profiling option, with four-section mattress support and handset controlled operation controlled with the intuitive eight-button handset.
Be Advised: The price above includes kerbside delivery to your chosen location only. For delivery to your location, installation and a demonstration on proper operation, select the "Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation" option at the top of the page.
Who Is The Casa Med Classic FS Low Bed Designed For?
This profiling bed is fully equipped with patient care and ease of access features, making it ideal for a range of medical environments. In particular it is suited to care homes and residential care environments, and will also be a great asset to patient care and pressure sore prevention in hospital wards.
How Does a Low Bed Enhance Patient Safety?
This height adjustable bed is made with a low-profile design, which is an excellent safety measure for patients who are at risk of falling out of bed. The low height will minimise the risk of injury if a patient does happen to fall, and can be a comprehensive safety measure when combined with a fall mat like the Sidhil Essential Crash Mattress, which can be added to your order using the relevant tick box above.
What Are the Benefits of Electrical Height Adjustment?
If carers are forced to bend over to access patients, they risk putting extra strain on their back and incurring subsequent injury. This bed is height adjustable from 23cm to 63cm, providing easy access for simple care and positioning of the patient.
Can This Bed Be Transported?
Yes, this bed is equipped with a simple transport system, which can be locked for safety. It folds up easily, which results in minimal stress and effort for carers tasked with moving or storing the bed.
Is It Easy to Adjust?
Fitted with a Dewert motor, this bed can be easily controlled with the included eight button handset. Most areas of the bed can be adjusted, including the backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation. The headrest and knee brake are controlled with a dual motor, making for smooth, powerful adjustments.
Which Mattresses Are Compatible?
With four-section mattress support, this bed is compatible with the majority of single-width pressure relief mattresses. To reduce the risk of pressure sores, we recommend you use this mattress with the Casa High Risk Pressure Relief Mattress, which can be selected using the tick box near the top of the page.
Are Side Rails Available?
This bed is available with a number of different side rail options to further enhance patient safety. These options include:
Are Other Versions of This Bed Available?
Yes, this bed is available in a number of other versions, all with side rails included as standard. It is available as the Casa Med Classic FS Low Beech Profiling Bed with Side Rails and Wooden Slats, as well as the Casa Med Classic FS Low Profiling Bed with Side Rails and Metal Mesh, which is available in Beech, Oak and Walnut finishes.
Is a Standard Height Version Available?
Yes, a standard height version of the same bed is available as the Casa Med Classic FS Profiling Bed with Side Rails and Metal Mesh.
Can I Buy a Spare Handset?
Yes, the Handset for Casa Profiling Beds is available, including options with nine buttons and magnetic swipe key activation for when the handset must be locked to prevent patient tampering.
|Operating Manual |
- Height adjustable between 23cm and 63cm for easy carer access
- Low profile reduces risk of patient injury from falls out of bed
- Dual motor allows independent and synchronised sectional movement
- Dewert motor controlled by an eight button handset
- Dual motor headrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation
- Emergency lowering capability with quick bolt action mechanism
- Locks into a folded position for easy transport and storage
- Four 50mm double braked castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Tool-free assembly and dismantling
- Transport system with lock
Is This Bed Easy to Assemble?
To allow this bed to be set up in minutes, it features easy tool-free assembly and dismantling. For help with your assembly, take a look at the instructional video below.
Benefits of Casa Med Four-Section Profiling Beds
Four-section profiling beds provide a range of features to increase the comfort and independence of patients, while facilitating treatment and efficiency for carers. These benefits include:
- Provides a wide range of comfortable positioning options
- Significantly reduce the risk of pressure sore development
- Assists fluid drainage and poor venous return
- Improves quality of life through increased independence and comfort
- Makes for easier and safer side transfers
- Side rails can be lowered below the mattress for comfort during
- Handset is easy to use with raised buttons for simple identification
- Helps to prevent back injuries caused by lifting, turning or moving the patient
- Reduces nursing time and increases efficiency
- Makes for easier, more effective prevention and management of pressure ulcers
- Easily adjust the bed with little to no effort
- Quick and easy assembly with no tools required
- Colour-coded plugs ensure foolproof fitting
- Clear diagrams on bed to show proper actuator orientation