Casa Med Classic FS Low Beech Profiling Bed with Side Rails and Wooden Slats
Profiling beds provide a safe and easy way to position a patient for better treatment and pressure relief, and low beds provide even more safety for the patient and carer than standard beds. The Casa Med Classic FS Low Beech Profiling Bed with Side Rails and Wooden Slats is an excellent low profiling option, including integral side rails that are fully compliant to BS specifications. With four-section mattress support, height adjustment from 23cm to 63cm, and handset-controlled operation, this bed provides the ultimate in safe and efficient care.
- BS-compliant integral side rails included as standard
- Height adjustable between 23cm and 63cm for easy carer access
- Low profile reduces risk of patient injury from falls out of bed
- Dual motor allows independent and synchronised sectional movement
- Dewert motor controlled by an eight button handset
- Full delivery, installation and setup service available
- Dual motor headrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation
- Emergency lowering capability with quick bolt action mechanism
- Locks into a folded position for easy transport and storage
- Four 50mm double braked castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Tool-free assembly and dismantling
- Transport system with lock
Delivery and Installation Service
The price above includes kerbside delivery to your chosen location only. For delivery to your location, installation and a demonstration on proper operation, select the "Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation" option at the top of the page.
If carers are forced to bend over to access patients, they risk putting extra strain on their back and incurring subsequent injury. This bed is height adjustable from 23cm to 63cm, providing easy access for simple care and positioning of the patient.
This height adjustable bed is made with a low-profile design combined with integral side rails. This combination results in a fully safe sleeping environment and a reduced risk of patient injury from falls out of bed.
Fitted with a Dewert motor, this bed can be easily controlled with the included eight-button handset. Most areas of the bed can be adjusted, including the backrest, legrest, knee brake and lower leg elevation. The headrest and knee brake are controlled with a dual motor, making for smooth, powerful adjustments.
Tool-Free Assembly and Dismantling
To allow this bed to be set up in minutes, it features easy tool-free assembly and dismantling. For help with your assembly, take a look at the instructional video below.
Benefits of Casa Med Four-Section Profiling Beds
Four-section profiling beds provide a range of features to increase the comfort and independence of patients, while facilitating treatment and efficiency for carers. These benefits include:
- Provides a wide range of comfortable positioning options
- Significantly reduce the risk of pressure sore development
- Assists fluid drainage and poor venous return
- Improves quality of life through increased independence and comfort
- Makes for easier and safer side transfers
- Handset is easy to use with raised buttons for simple identification
- Helps to prevent back injuries caused by lifting, turning or moving the patient
- Makes for easier, more effective prevention and management of pressure ulcers
- Quick and easy assembly with no tools required
- Colour-coded plugs ensure foolproof fitting
- Clear diagrams on bed to show proper actuator orientation