Casa Med Classic FS Profiling Bed with Side Rails and Metal Mesh
For patients with low levels of mobility, the use of profiling beds can be invaluable for facilitating treatment, transfer and comfort. The Casa Med Classic FS Profiling Bed with Side Rails and Metal Mesh is a best-selling profiling option, providing both independent and synchronised electric adjustment and a height range from 40cm to 80cm. With side rails included as standard, this bed will assist both patients and carers with handset-controlled operation and four-section mattress support.
Please note: The price of this bed includes kerbside delivery only. For a full delivery, installation and demonstration service by a team of qualified engineers, select the Profiling Installation Service using the tick box above.
- Best-selling profiling bed with attractive beech frame
- Integral side rails included as standard
- Height adjustable between 40 - 80cm for easy carer access
- Dual motor allows independent and synchronised sectional movement
- Dewert motor controlled by an eight button handset
- Dual motor headrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation
- Emergency lowering capability with quick bolt action mechanism
- Locks into a folded position for easy transport and storage
- Four 10cm braked castors for safe and easy manoeuvrability
- Full delivery and installation service available
- Tool-free assembly and dismantling
- Available in a choice of three woods
Delivery and Installation Service
The price above includes kerbside delivery to your chosen location only. For delivery to your location, installation and a demonstration on proper operation, select the "Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation" option at the top of the page.
The Casa Med Classic FS is available in three different wood colours. Select your desired colour using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
If carers are forced to bend over to access patients, they risk putting extra strain on their back and incurring subsequent injury. This bed is height adjustable from 40cm to 80cm, providing easy access for simple care and positioning of the patient.
Fitted with a Dewert motor, this bed can be easily controlled with the included eight button handset. Most areas of the bed can be adjusted, including the backrest, legrest, knee brake and lower leg elevation.
The headrest and knee brake are controlled with a dual motor, making for smooth, powerful adjustments. The bed also features emergency lowering capability with a quick action bolt system, ensuring fast response when it's needed.
Tool-Free Assembly and Dismantling
To allow this bed to be set up in minutes, it features easy tool-free assembly and dismantling. For help with your assembly, take a look at the instructional video below.
Benefits of Casa Med Four-Section Profiling Beds
Four-section profiling beds provide a range of features to increase the comfort and independence of patients, while facilitating treatment and efficiency for carers. Benefits include:
- Provides a wide range of comfortable positioning options
- Significantly reduce the risk of pressure sore development
- Assists fluid drainage and poor venous return
- Improves quality of life through increased independence and comfort
- Makes for easier and safer side transfers
- Side rails can be lowered below the mattress for comfort during transfers
- Helps to prevent back injuries caused by lifting, turning or moving the patient
- Reduces nursing time and increases efficiency
- Colour-coded plugs ensure foolproof fitting
- Clear diagrams on bed to show proper actuator orientation
- Integrated rails are fitted with safety caps and act as an integral braking system to prevent entrapment