Casa Med SE Deluxe Bed with Integral Side Rails
Profiling beds provide a safe and easy way to position a patient for better treatment and pressure relief, and height-adjustable beds make it easy to provide an ideal staff working height for less strain. The Casa Med SE Deluxe Bed with Integral Side Rails is an excellent profiling option, with handset-controlled electric adjustment and beech head and foot boards for a homely feel. The height is adjustable from 40cm to 80cm, allowing carers to work at a comfortable height without having to bend over or strain.
Please note: The price of this bed includes kerbside delivery only. For a full delivery, installation and demonstration service by a team of qualified engineers, select the Profiling Installation Service using the tick box above.
- Height adjustable between 40cm and 80cm for easy carer access
- Creates a safer working environment with less risk of strain
- Wooden integral side rails to reduce the risk of patient falls
- Beech head and foot rails create a homely feel for the patient
- Four-section mattress support with full profiling capability
- Dewert motor controlled by an eight button handset
- Full delivery, installation and setup service available
- Electric backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation
- Emergency lowering capability with quick bolt action mechanism
- Locks into a folded position for easy transport and storage
- Four braked castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Tool-free assembly and dismantling
- Transport system with lock
Delivery and Installation Service
The price above includes kerbside delivery to your chosen location only. For delivery to your location, installation and a demonstration on proper operation, select the "Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation" option at the top of the page.
If carers are forced to bend over to access patients, they risk putting extra strain on their back and incurring subsequent injury. This bed is height adjustable from 40cm to 80cm, providing easy access for simple care and positioning of the patient.
Fitted with a Dewert motor, this bed can be easily controlled with the included eight button handset. Most areas of the bed can be adjusted, including the backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation. The headrest and knee brake are controlled with a dual motor, making for smooth, powerful adjustments.
Tool-Free Assembly and Dismantling
To allow this bed to be set up in minutes, it features easy tool-free assembly and dismantling. For help with your assembly, take a look at the instructional video below.
Benefits of Casa Med Four-Section Profiling Beds
Four-section profiling beds provide a range of features to increase the comfort and independence of patients, while facilitating treatment and efficiency for carers. These benefits include:
- Provides a wide range of comfortable positioning options
- Significantly reduce the risk of pressure sore development
- Assists fluid drainage and poor venous return
- Improves quality of life through increased independence and comfort
- Makes for easier and safer side transfers
- Handset is easy to use with raised buttons for simple identification
- Helps to prevent back injuries caused by lifting, turning or moving the patient
- Reduces nursing time and increases efficiency
- Makes for easier, more effective prevention and management of pressure ulcers
- Easily adjust the bed with little to no effort
- Quick and easy assembly with no tools required
- Clear diagrams on bed to show proper actuator orientation
- Width: 103cm (41")
- Length: 214cm (84")
- Height minimum: 40cm (16")
- Height maximum: 80cm (31")
- Heaviest component: 25kg (55lb)
- Weight: 118kg (202lb)
- Maximum patient weight: 140kg (22st)