Casa Med SE Low Beech Profiling Bed
Profiling beds provide a safe and easy way to position a patient for better treatment and pressure relief, and low beds provide even more safety for the patient and carer than standard beds. The Casa Med SE Low Beech Profiling Bed is an excellent low profiling option, with handset-controlled electric adjustment and beech head and foot boards for a homely feel. The low positioning ensures a safe resting position for the patient, while the dual motor headrest and knee brake make for easy, smooth adjustments.
This bed is available in two versions: with either a metal mesh or wooden slatted base. Select your desired option using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Height adjustable between 23 - 63cm for easy carer access
- Low profile reduces risk of patient injury from falls out of bed
- Dewert motor controlled by an eight button handset
- Dual motor headrest and knee brake adjustment
- Electric backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation
- Emergency lowering capability with quick bolt action mechanism
- Locks into a folded position for easy transport and storage
- Four braked castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Full delivery and installation service available
- Transport system with lock
Delivery and Installation Service
The price above includes kerbside delivery to your chosen location only. For delivery to your location, installation and a demonstration on proper operation, select the "Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation" option at the top of the page.
If carers are forced to bend over to access patients, they risk putting extra strain on their back and incurring subsequent injury. This bed is height adjustable from 23cm to 63cm, providing easy access for simple care and positioning of the patient.
This height adjustable bed is made with a low-profile design, ensuring a safe resting position for patients. This makes the patient's sleeping environment safer, while reducing the risk of injury from falls out of bed.
Fitted with a Dewert motor, this bed can be easily controlled with the included eight button handset. Most areas of the bed can be adjusted, including the backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation. The headrest and knee brake are controlled with a dual motor, making for smooth, powerful adjustments.
Tool-Free Assembly and Dismantling
To allow this bed to be set up in minutes, it features easy tool-free assembly and dismantling. For help with your assembly, take a look at the instructional video below.
Benefits of Casa Med Four-Section Profiling Beds
Four-section profiling beds provide a range of features to increase the comfort and independence of patients, while facilitating treatment and efficiency for carers. These benefits include:
- Provides a wide range of comfortable positioning options
- Significantly reduce the risk of pressure sore development
- Assists fluid drainage and poor venous return
- Makes for easier and safer side transfers
- Handset is easy to use with raised buttons for simple identification
- Helps to prevent back injuries caused by lifting, turning or moving the patient
- Reduces nursing time and increases efficiency
- Quick and easy assembly with no tools required
- Clear diagrams on bed to show proper actuator orientation
- Width: 91cm (35")
- Length: 214cm (84")
- Height minimum: 23cm (9")
- Height maximum: 63cm (25")
- Heaviest component: 25kg (55lb)
- Weight: 98kg (202lb)
- Maximum patient weight: 140kg (22st)