Casa Med Ultra FS Beech Profiling Bed with Side Rails and Wooden Slats
For patients with low levels of mobility, the use of profiling beds can be invaluable for facilitating treatment, transfer and comfort. The Casa Med Ultra FS Beech Profiling Bed with Side Rails and Wooden Slats is an excellent entry-level option, providing all the functionality of a profiling bed without the high cost of other models. With side rails included as standard, this bed will assist both patients and carers with electric, handset-controlled operation and four-section mattress support.
- Provides cost-effective four-section profiling
- Integral side rails included as standard
- Dewert motor controlled by an eight-button handset
- Dual motor headrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation
- Emergency lowering capability with quick bolt action mechanism
- Full delivery, installation and setup service available
- Four brake castors for safe and easy manoeuvrability
- Quick-release pins on all actuator points
- Tool-free assembly and dismantling
- Transport system with lock
Delivery and Installation Service
The price above includes kerbside delivery to your chosen location only. For delivery to your location, installation and a demonstration on proper operation, select the "Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation" option at the top of the page.
Cost-Effective Four-Section Profiling
While many profiling beds can cost thousands of pounds, this bed features full four-section profiling functionality without the high cost. This allows care homes and hospitals to invest resources in other areas to improve patient care and facilitate safe and efficient treatment.
Fitted with a Dewert motor, this bed can be easily controlled with the included eight button handset. Most areas of the bed can be adjusted, including the backrest, legrest, knee brake and lower leg elevation. The headrest and knee brake are controlled with a dual motor, making for smooth, powerful adjustments.
This bed has been designed to be safe for both the patient and carer, with four brake castors to make manoeuvrability safe and simple. It also feature emergency lowering capability with a quick action bolt system, ensuring fast response when it's needed.
Tool-Free Assembly and Dismantling
To allow this bed to be set up in minutes, it features easy tool-free assembly and dismantling. For help with your assembly, take a look at the instructional video below.
Benefits of Casa Med Four-Section Profiling Beds
Four-section profiling beds provide a range of features to increase the comfort and independence of patients, while facilitating treatment and efficiency for carers. These benefits include:
- Provides a wide range of comfortable positioning options
- Significantly reduce the risk of pressure sore development
- Assists fluid drainage and poor venous return
- Improves quality of life through increased independence and comfort
- Makes for easier and safer side transfers
- Side rails can be lowered below the mattress for comfort during profiling
- Handset is easy to use with raised buttons for simple identification
- Helps to prevent back injuries caused by lifting, turning or moving the patient
- Reduces nursing time and increases efficiency
- Makes for easier, more effective prevention and management of pressure ulcers
- Easily adjust the bed with little to no effort
- Quick and easy assembly with no tools required
- Colour-coded plugs ensure foolproof fitting
- Clear diagrams on bed to show proper actuator orientation