Casa Nuova 4 Beech Profiling Bed with Metal Mesh Base
Profiling beds provide a safe and easy way to position a patient for better treatment and pressure relief, but often these beds can be difficult to disinfect, making multiple patient care in a community environment inefficient. The Casa Nuova 4 Beech Profiling Bed with Metal Mesh Base is designed to solve these problems, as it's quicker to decontaminate after each patient use to ensure cross-contamination is kept to an absolute minimum. With handset-controlled adjustment and beech head and foot boards, this bed creates a better environment for both patients and carers.
This bed is available in three versions: with either an eight-, nine- or ten-button handset; please select your desired option using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Height adjustable between 40 - 80cm for easy carer access
- Made to be easy to clean for the community market
- Quick-release Dewert motor controlled by an eight, nine or ten button handset
- Lockable handset with head tilt as standard
- Detachable end actuator cable to control box connector
- Electric backrest, leg rest and knee brake
- Dual action headrest and knee brake adjustment to reduce shear when profiling
- Manual lower leg section levelling device
- Emergency lowering capability with quick bolt action mechanism
- Locks into a folded position for easy transport and storage
- Four section mattress support with 2 motor adjustments that separate for transport
- Full delivery and installation service available
- Three years parts-only warranty
Delivery and Installation Service
The price above includes kerbside delivery to your chosen location only. For delivery to your location, installation and a demonstration on proper operation, select the "Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation" option at the top of the page.
Choice of Handsets
This bed is available with a choice of three different handsets. The handsets feature the following capabilities:
- Eight-Button: Offers back elevation, knee brake and lower leg elevation
- Nine-Button: Same functions as eight-button plus anti-Trendelenberg positioning
- Ten-Button: Offers full Trendelenberg positioning when coupled with Trendelenberg battery back-up kit
If carers are forced to bend over to access patients, they risk putting extra strain on their back and incurring subsequent injury. This bed is height adjustable from 40cm to 80cm, providing easy access for simple care and positioning of the patient.
Fitted with a Dewert motor, this bed can be easily controlled with the included eight button handset. Most areas of the bed can be adjusted, including the backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation. The headrest and knee brake are controlled with a dual motor, making for smooth, powerful adjustments.
Tool-Free Assembly and Dismantling
To allow this bed to be set up in minutes, it features easy tool-free assembly and dismantling. For help with your assembly, take a look at the instructional video below.
Benefits of Casa Med Four-Section Profiling Beds
Four-section profiling beds provide a range of features to increase the comfort and independence of patients, while facilitating treatment and efficiency for carers. These benefits include:
- Provides a wide range of comfortable positioning options
- Significantly reduce the risk of pressure sore development
- Assists fluid drainage and poor venous return
- Makes for easier and safer side transfers
- Reduces nursing time and increases efficiency
- Quick and easy assembly with no tools required
- Clear diagrams on bed to show proper actuator orientation