Casa Nuova 4 Beech Profiling Bed with Steel Tube Base
Profiling beds provide a safe and easy way to position a patient for better treatment and pressure relief, but often these beds can be difficult to disinfect, making multiple patient care in a community environment inefficient. The Casa Nuova 4 Beech Profiling Bed with Steel Tube Base is designed to solve these problems, as it's quicker to decontaminate to ensure cross-contamination is kept to an absolute minimum. Made with metal steel tubing that is more robust and longer lasting than materials in other beds, this profiling option is ideal for the community market.
This bed is available in two versions with or without metal side rails. Select your desired option using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Height adjustable between 40cm and 80cm for easy carer access
- Made to be easy to clean for the community market
- Quick-release Dewert motor controlled by a 9-button handset
- Lockable handset with head tilt as standard
- Reverse-Trendelenberg tilt function
- Detachable end actuator cable to control box connector
- Electric backrest, leg rest and knee brake
- Dual action headrest and knee brake adjustment to reduce shear when profiling
- Emergency lowering capability with quick bolt action mechanism
- Locks into a folded position for easy transport and storage
- Four section mattress support with 2 motor adjustments that separate for transport
- Full delivery and installation service available
- Three years parts-only warranty
Delivery and Installation Service
The price above includes kerbside delivery to your chosen location only. For delivery to your location, installation and a demonstration on proper operation, select the "Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation" option at the top of the page.
Fitted with a Dewert motor, this bed can be easily controlled with the included eight button handset. Most areas of the bed can be adjusted, including the backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation. The headrest and knee brake are controlled with a dual motor, making for smooth, powerful adjustments.
This bed has been designed to be safe for both the patient and carer, with four brake castors to make manoeuvrability safe and simple. It also features emergency lowering capability with a quick action bolt system, ensuring fast response when it's needed.
Tool-Free Assembly and Dismantling
To allow this bed to be set up in minutes, it features easy tool-free assembly and dismantling. For help with your assembly, take a look at the instructional video below.
Benefits of Casa Med Four-Section Profiling Beds
Four-section profiling beds provide a range of features to increase the comfort and independence of patients, while facilitating treatment and efficiency for carers. These benefits include:
- Provides a wide range of comfortable positioning options
- Significantly reduce the risk of pressure sore development
- Assists fluid drainage and poor venous return
- Makes for easier and safer side transfers
- Handset is easy to use with raised buttons for simple identification
- Reduces nursing time and increases efficiency
- Easily adjust the bed with little to no effort
- Quick and easy assembly with no tools required
- Clear diagrams on bed to show proper actuator orientation