Cura Community Profiling Bed
A cost-effective bed is vital for community environments, but it is rare to find one with the capability to meet the complex needs of all patients. The Cura Community Profiling Bed has been developed as a cost-effective option without compromising on functionality, with electric four-section profiling, an integral bed extension and auto-regression to ensure the patient is comfortably positioned at all times. The bed features adjustable height from 340mm to 740mm and is supplied with an intuitive handset, making all adjustments simple and hassle-free.
This bed is supplied with integral full-length side rails as standard, and is available with optional mesh cot bumpers to increase patient safety. Select either option using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Key Features and Benefits
- Cost-effective bed with impressive functionality to meet patient needs
- Electric profiling for comfortable and supportive positioning
- Four-section profiling to provide multiple positioning options
- Integral side rails as standard with optional mesh cot bumpers
- Exceptional height range of 340 - 740mm for safe transfers
- Easy to use manual calf lift helps alleviate circulation issues
- Auto-regression prevents sacral pinching during profiling
- One button auto-contour positioning for ease of use
- Easily assembles and disassembles without need for tools
- Separates into four parts for ease of storage and transport
- Includes Trendelenburg and reverse-Trendelenburg positions
- Convenient transport bracket makes transport and storage simple
- Individually braked castors allow safe and easy manoeuvrability
- Intuitive handset designed for maximum ease of use
- Includes mattress retainer to reduce mattress movement
- Linak controls and push-only actuators ensure reliable operation
- Integrated 140mm bed extension to best suit patient's height
- Compliant to IEC60601-2-52:2010
Electric Profiling for Perfect Positioning
To help ensure that users are in the best position to suit their needs for both comfort and support, the Cura Community Bed features four-section electronic profiling built-in at the backrest and knee-break. An electric calf lift is also included, allowing lower leg elevation to alleviate circulation issues. Powered by Linak controls with an intuitive handset, this bed makes all patients adjustments simple and safe.
Auto-Regression for Comfort
This bed comes with auto-regression as standard, making profiling adjustments safer and more comfortable for the patient. Auto-regression enables the different sections of the bed to move together, preventing any sacral pinching that may otherwise exacerbate the user's risk of pressure sore development.
Integral Length and Height Adjustment
Enabling you to set up the bed to best suit the needs of each user, it features a 140mm integrated bed extension, providing extra bed length if required. The height of the bed can be adjusted from 340mm to 740mm, ideal for making patient transfers more efficient and providing a safe staff working height.
An integral bed extension allows easy adjustment for taller patients
Stable and Secure
A slatted mattress platform provides a stable and reliable surface for mattresses, while also making it easy to be wiped down for hygiene and infection control. Additionally, a set of mattress retainers are also included, ensuring that mattress movement is minimised for greater comfort and patient safety.
Trendelenburg and Reverse-Trendelenburg Positions
The Cura II Supreme Bed is also capable of placing patients in trendelenburg and reverse-trendelenburg positions. This makes it suitable for a wide range of care and medical uses, increasing its versatility for more complex care provisions such as fluid drainage procedures.
Easy to Disassemble and Transport
Ideal for use in a community care environment, the bed has been designed for efficient transportation. Assembly requires no tools, allowing it to easily take place in a care environment. Once disassembled, the bed separates into four parts, making transport and storage simple.
Delivery and Installation
Kerbside delivery to your chosen location is included in the price listed above, however, for a full setup and installation service, an additional fee will apply. For a full delivery, installation, setup and demonstration service, tick the 'Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation' box above.
The technical specifications of this bed can be found in the 'Specifications' tab above.