Drift Self-Propelled Manual Wheelchair
Mobility is vital for helping you get back to your regular routine, so it's important that your wheelchair delivers the support, comfort and versatility you need. The Drift Self-Propelled Manual Wheelchair provides comfort and posture support alongside a range of adjustments to help you get the wheelchair experience that's right for you. With a strong but lightweight frame and durable 24" rear wheels, this wheelchair makes getting around simple and efficient.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for improved posture for better support and comfort
- Ideal for everyday use both indoors and outside
- Adjustable armrests, seat depth and footrests for customised use
- Compact design ideal for easy indoor use
- Lightweight design for easy movement and portability
- Armrests can be folded down for full side access during transfers
- Five seat widths available to best suit your needs
- Fold-down backrest for easy transportation and storage
- Crash tested to ISO7176
- Large 24" rear wheels make self-propelling easy on all surfaces
- Supplied with four tie down points and a lap belt with plastic clips
Comfortable Posture and Seating
With a 4° seat angle and an adjustable depth to suit you, the Drift Self-Propelled Wheelchair provides a comfortable seat which can be tweaked to your exact needs and preferences. Padded black nylon improves comfort even more, and quality components help ensure a smooth ride.
To help provide even more support, the wheelchair includes flip-up footrests with an adjustable height from 360mm to 485mm. This helps you give your feet the support they need while ensuring they're at a comfortable height to suit your body type.
Durable, Secure Construction
A lightweight yet tough aluminium frame gives the Drift Self-Propelled Wheelchair a fantastic level of durability. It's suitable for users up to 150kg (24 stone) and weighs just 12.8kg, making it suitable for the majority of users. The lightweight design makes the wheelchair easy to push by carers and users alike, and makes transportation simple when not in use.
Easy Transport and Storage
As well as being lightweight for easier use, the Drift Self-Propelled Manual Wheelchair is also designed for easy disassembly. Easy release armrests and wheels and a folding design make the wheelchair easy to pack up for storage or transport, and just as quick to reassemble when needed.
- Seat widths:
- Seat depth: 425 - 445mm
- Seat height: 500mm
- Backrest height: 520mm
- Armrest height: 230mm
- Legrest length: 360 - 485mm
- Seat angle: 4°
- Backrest angle: 7°
- Leg rest angle: 80°
- Overall width: 525mm (on 370mm Chair)
- Overall height: 935mm
- Overall length: 1060mm
- Transport width: 345mm
- Product weight: 12.8kg
- Transport weight: 8.3kg
- Max user weight: 150kg (24 stone)