Drift Transit Manual Wheelchair
Safety and mobility are both vital for helping patients get back to their regular routine, so it's important that wheelchairs deliver the necessary level of support, comfort and versatility to meet day-to-day needs. The Drift Transit Manual Wheelchair provides comfort and posture support alongside a range of adjustments to help the user get the wheelchair experience that's right for them. Lightweight, safe and easy to push, this attendant wheelchair will be an asset in any care or rehabilitation process.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for improved posture for better support and comfort
- Adjustable armrests, seat depth and footrests for customised use
- Durable enough to withstand everyday wear and tear
- Compact design ideal for easy indoor use
- Lightweight design for easy movement and portability
- Push to lock brakes and anti-tippers for stability and safety
- Armrests can be folded down for full side access during transfers
- Five seat widths available to best suit the user's needs
- Fold-down backrest for easy transportation and storage
- Crash tested to ISO 7176
- Includes four tie down points and a lap belt with plastic clips
Comfortable Posture and Seating
With a 4° seat angle and an adjustable depth to suit the user, the Drift Transit Wheelchair provides a comfortable seat which can be tweaked to suit needs and preferences. Padded black nylon improves comfort even more, and quality components help ensure a smooth ride.
To help provide even more support, the wheelchair includes flip-up footrests with an adjustable height from 360mm to 485mm. This helps provide the user the support they need while ensuring they're at a comfortable height to suit virtually any body type.
Durable, Secure Construction
A lightweight yet tough aluminium frame gives the Drift Transit Wheelchair a fantastic level of durability. It's suitable for users up to 150kg (24 stone) and weighs just 12.8kg, making it suitable for the majority of users. The lightweight design makes the wheelchair easy to push by carers, and makes transportation simple when not in use.
Easy Transport and Storage
As well as being lightweight for easier use, the Drift Transit Manual Wheelchair is also designed for easy disassembly. Easy release armrests and wheels and a folding design make the wheelchair easy to pack up for storage or transport, and just as quick to reassemble when needed.
- Seat widths:
- Seat depth: 425 - 445mm
- Seat height: 500mm
- Backrest height: 520mm
- Armrest height: 230mm
- Legrest length: 360 - 485mm
- Seat angle: 4°
- Backrest angle: 7°
- Leg rest angle: 80°
- Overall width: 525mm (on 370mm Chair)
- Overall height: 935mm
- Overall length: 1060mm
- Transport width: 345mm
- Product weight: 12.8kg
- Transport weight: 8.3kg
- Max user weight: 150kg (24 stone)