Drive DeVilbiss Bari-Foam Bariatric Mattress
Built specifically with bariatric patients in mind, the Drive DeVilbiss Bari-Foam Bariatric Mattress provides weight distribution suitable for users at a high risk of pressure sore development. Made with two layers of high resiliency CMHR foam, this mattress provides excellent comfort, stability and pressure relief.
Who Is This Mattress Suitable For?
This mattress is designed to meet the pressure care needs of bariatric patients, and features a maximum weight capacity of 294kg (46 stone). As it is supplied with a two-way stretch cover that helps to reduce shear and friction forces, the Bari-Foam mattress is suitable for users at a high risk of pressure sore development.
Why Should Bariatric Users Trust This Mattress?
To maintain comfort and safety for larger patients, this bariatric mattress comes with the following features:
- Constructed from combustion modified high resilient foam (CMHR) – To offer comfort, durability and pressure redistribution
- High weight capacity of 294kg (46 stone) – To make the mattress suitable for bariatric use
- Certified to BS 7177:2008 – To meet medical industry standards for fire safety
- Vapour permeable waterproof cover – Improves mattress hygiene and breathability
- Two way stretch cover fabric – To reduce shear and friction forces while enhancing comfort
- Hard-wearing Closure fabric – To withstand up to 50 times the normal level of contact with chlorine-based cleaners
- Built with two foam layers – For advanced pressure distribution, stability and comfort
Is This Product Suitable for a Profiling Bed?
Yes, this product is suitable for use with adjustable profiling beds. It will move with the adjustments of the bed, allowing it to provide the same level of pressure relief at various positions.
Which Beds is This Mattress Compatible With?
This mattress is designed for use with the following profiling beds:
Is This Mattress Supplied With a Cover?
Yes, this mattress is supplied with a two-way stretch waterproof and vapour-permeable cover. This cover will help to reduce shear and friction forces by moving with the skin of the patient, which can greatly reduce the chance of pressure sore development. This cover is PU coated to prevent mattress soiling, and made with hard wearing Closure fabric to withstand up to 50 times the washes of standard mattress covers (when washed with chlorine-based cleaners).
How Large Is This Mattress?
The dimensions of this mattress are as follows:
- (LxWxD): 200 x 120 x 16cm
Is There a Warranty Supplied with This Product?
This mattress includes a four-year manufacturer's warranty. This means you can be confident in its long-lasting performance before you make a purchase.
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 200 x 120 x 16cm
- Pressure Relief Risk level: High risk
- Waterlow score: 20.0
- Mattress weight: 20kg (44lb)
- Maximum weight capacity: 294kg (46st)