Drive DeVilbiss Bari-Foam Bariatric Mattress
Built specifically with bariatric patients in mind, the Drive DeVilbiss Bari-Foam Bariatric Mattress is a waterproof and fire retardant pressure relief mattress. Made from a combustion modified high-resilient foam, this mattress offers the best in durability, comfort and pressure relief to its patients.
What Are the Key Features?
To maintain comfort and safety for larger patients, this bariatric mattress comes with the following features:
- Constructed from combustion modified high resilient foam (CMHR) – offers comfort, durability and pressure redistribution
- High weight capacity of 294kg or 46 stone – allows the mattress to be used for bariatric use
- Fire retardant – to the BS7177:2008 medium hazard standard, for safety and security
- Vapour permeable waterproof cover – contributes towards hygiene and breathability
- Two way stretch cover – reduces sheer and discomfort from friction
- Hard-wearing Closure fabric – can withstand up to fifty times the normal level of contact with chlorine based cleaners
- PU coated, knitted nylon cover – robust and long lasting
- Built from two layers – for advanced pressure distribution and comfort
Which patients Is This Pressure Relief Mattress For?
This is a bariatric mattress designed for use with obese patients. It is suitable for weights up to 394kg.
Is This Product Suitable for a Profiling Bed?
Yes, this product is suitable for use with adjustable profiling beds. It will move with the adjustments of the bed, allowing it to provide the same level of pressure relief at various positions.
How Large Is This Mattress?
The dimensions of this mattress are as follows:
Is There a Warranty Supplied with This Product?
This mattress includes a four-year manufacturer's warranty. This means you can be confident in its long lasting performance before you make a purchase.
- Type: Two layer bariatric mattress
- Foam size: 200 x 120 x 16cm
- Risk level: High
- Waterlow score: 20.0
- Weight: 20kg (44lb)
- Weight capacity: 294kg (46st)