E-Med 1200 Two-Section Patient Trolley
Patient trolleys need to be as versatile as possible, and must be able to accommodate a range of equipment to allow easy provision of medical procedures. The E-Med 1200 Two-Section Patient Trolley features adjustable height and variable tilt, and is specially designed to accommodate medical and diagnostic devices. With a minimal transfer gap with no lateral protrusions, this trolley allows easy patient transfer and makes medical procedures as efficient as possible.
Features and Benefits
- Two-section adjustable trolley with variable height
- Integral side rails to protect patients during movement
- Wide lying surface with included 8cm pressure relief mattress
- Minimal transfer gap with no lateral protrusions for safe transfers
- Includes 200mm castors for smooth and reliable movement
- Trendelenburg and reverse-Trendelenburg positioning as standard
- Radio transparent platform to reduce the need to move the patient
- Steel frame is epoxy coated for easier infection control
- Includes runners for an x-ray cassette
- Patient safety strap and side bumpers for enhanced safety
- Backrest tilt is adjustable between 0 - 90°
- Height adjustable between 56 - 88cm with easy to use side pedals
- Side pedals are on either side for quick and efficient adjustment
- Oxygen tank holders are fitted under the trolley as standard
- Integrated space for patient documents and items as standard
- Compliant to 93/42/EEC Class 1 for Medical Devices
Factory Fitted Accessories
To ensure this trolley meets all of your medical needs, it is available with a wide range of factory fitted accessories. These accessories must be attached to your trolley at the time of the manufacturing process, and are unavailable for separate purchase. To select one of these accessories, tick the desired boxes at the top of the page.
This trolley is designed to be as comfortable for both the patient and as possible, and is fitted with a high quality 8cm pressure relief foam mattress. Height adjustment between 56cm and 88cm allows a safe working height for carers at all times, while a wide lying surface ensures there is always space to accommodate the patient.
Diagnostic Device Compatible
The E-Med 1200 Two-Section Patient Trolley has been designed to be as easy as possible to use with medical and diagnostic devices, including radiological equipment and c-arm x-ray intensifiers. It features oxygen tank holders as standard for the a comprehensive patient transfer method. It even features patient documents and personal item holders as standard so that both patient and doctor can get what they need quickly and simply.
- Total length: 213cm
- Total width: 83cm
- Platform surface area
- Height: 56 - 88cm
- Trendelenburg tilt: 0 - 12°
- Reverse-Trendelenburg tilt: 0 - 12°
- Backrest angle: 0 - 90°
- Space between pedestal and platform: 11cm
- Distance between two columns: 160cm
- Surface area (WxL): 44.5 x 150cm
- Mattress dimensions (LxWxD): 194 x 62 x 8cm
- Total weight: 123kg
- Safe working load: 300kg (47 stone)
- Maximum patient weight: 255kg (40 stone)
Please note: Not all accessories pictured in the image above are supplied as standard.