- Full length side rails for Invacare profiling beds
- Supplied with either a wooden or steel finish
- Provides support and peace of mind for users
- Ideal as spare or replacement rails
You can select both Slider Assemblies necessary for attaching your side rails to your bed by ticking the box above.
Full Length Side Rails for the Invacare Bed Range
The Invacare range of profiling beds is ideal for use in a care home or nursing environment due to the combination of comfort, support and functionality of all of the beds. While each of the beds are fitted with side-rails, the Full Length Side Rails for the Invacare Bed Range provide an ideal replacement. Available with either a wooden or steel finish and with the additional option of extendable rails, both patients and carers can rest easy.
Features of the Invacare Medley Ergo Bed Range Full Length Side Rails
- Suitable for use with the following beds:
- Available as either a wooden or a steel finish
- Optional extendable wooden rails to protect the entire bed
- Provides peace of mind for users and carers
- Easy to connect onto the bed
- Additional support to protect users
Fall Prevention and Safety
For many patients, the use of side rails with profiling beds is crucial to prevent falls from bed and subsequent injury. These side rails provide peace of mind, ensuring the patient does not roll over and fall out of bed during movement or profiling.
Please note that to use these side rails, it is necessary to have the Invacare Bed Rail Slider Assembly. This product includes a set of rails for both sides of the bed, but it is necessary to buy two assemblies in order to attach them to both sides of the bed. You can add two assemblies to your order by ticking the box under the heading "Slider Assembly" further up on this page.
Do you have a question about this product or would like to place an order? No problem at all. Simply call us on 020 7501 0592. Our lines are open between 09:00 and 17:00, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
You can also email us with your question by using the form below. A member of our helpful Customer Care Team will respond to your enquiry personally as soon as they can.