Harvest Ascent 225 Lifting Hoist
For many patients, transferring from lying down to sitting to stand can be extremely difficult, making everyday tasks seem insurmountable. The Harvest Ascent 225 Lifting Hoist is designed to make this process as simple as possible, developed in conjunction with healthcare professionals experienced in the matter of patient handling and moving. To make this lifting hoist suitable for as many situations as possible, it has a bariatric lifting capacity of 225kg (35.4 stone).
- Bariatric safe working load of 225kg (35.4 stone)
- Equipped with the Linak Jumbo Care control system
- LCD display for service interval, actuator cycles and overloads
- Durable, robust and hard-wearing construction
- Designed to reduce infection control issues
- High speed, soft stop to start Linak actuator to reduce transfer time
- Supplied with comprehensive manual with service schedule and parts list
- Parts list, trouble shooting guide and technical help contact details on hoist chassis
- Removable non-slip foot plate for easy cleaning and patient safety
- Height adjustable knee pad, also adjusts to suit angle of patient's legs
- Electrically operated leg spread for efficient use
- User friendly boom allows service user varying grip positions during transfer
- Neoprene calf pad to prevent tissue damage
- Purpose designed slings available
- Epoxy coated steel chassis
- CE marked
Effective and Easy to Use
This standing aid was designed to facilitate patient transfers as much as possible, with excellent build quality, functionality and attractive looks. An LCD display makes monitoring all vital controls simple, while a high speed Linak actuator reduces transfer time and boosts carer efficiency. Leg adjustment is carried out electrically, speeding up transfer and reducing the workload of the carer.
Safe and Hygienic
Since patient safety is the number one priority in all medical situations, this hoist features a number of features to avoid patient injury. A removable non-slip foot plate secures the patient during transfer, while a neoprene calf strap prevents any possible tissue damage.
A height adjustable knee pad adjusts to suit the angle of the user, ensuring transfers are carried out efficiently and safely. Additionally, this hoist is designed to reduce infection control issues, with easy-wipe materials and a stain-resistant coating.
Harvest Healthcare Working for You
The Harvest range of lifting aids and hoists has been designed and developed in conjunction with healthcare professionals to provide much needed support to carers and patients. Aimed at elderly, disabled and bariatric patients, this range of transfer aids showcases reliable products that are simple to use and very reasonably priced.
Specifications and Dimensions
- Lifting range: 887 - 1740mm
- Base length: 1215mm
- Leg spread: 680 - 1330mm
- Base height: 120mm
- Approximately 40 lifts per charge
- Machine weight: 56.5kg
- Max user weight: 225kg (35.4kg)