Harvest Pressure Relief Visco Combi Overlay Mattress
For patients who require more pressure relief than their current mattress can provide, the use of an overlay mattress may be needed to prevent the development of pressure ulcers. The Harvest Pressure Relief Visco Combi Overlay Mattress is intended for use on top of an existing mattress and consists of 30mm of Visco Foam on top of a supportive foam base. It is designed to ensure comfort, support and pressure reduction for patients at a medium to high risk of developing pressure sores.
This cushion is available in both single and double versions to suit a wide variety of needs and users. Choose the size appropriate for you from the drop down menu above.
- Suitable for patients at medium to high risk of pressure sore development
- Designed to be placed on top of an existing mattress for extra support
- Provides pressure distribution and comfort at a low cost
- Features 30mm of Visco Foam on top of a supportive foam base
- Supplied with a two-way stretch, vapour permeable cover
- Cover is waterproof to protect the foam from spills and fluids
- Available in single and double sizes
- Single: 1880 x 865 x 95mm
- Double: 1900 x 1370 x 95mm
Inexpensive Pressure Relief
This cushion is designed as an inexpensive pressure relieving solution for patients who do not require a full pressure relieving mattress, but still require pressure distribution or extra support. This means that patients can experience increased levels of comfort and weight distribution, comparable to a more advanced pressure relief system, at a highly reduced price point.
Hygienic, Waterproof Cover
When it comes to caring for foam cushions, both protection and breathability are crucial. The cover supplied as standard is waterproof, ensuring that no fluids or spills will cause long term damage to your mat. In order to maintain the bounce-back and shape of the foam over time, the cover is vapour permeable, allowing for air to freely pass through the area between the cushion and user.