Harvest Prime Comfort Active Pressure Relief Alternating Mattress
For patients who spend long stretches of time laying down, the use of a proper pressure relieving mattress is crucial to prevent the development of pressure relief sores. The Prime Comfort Active Pressure Relief Alternating Mattress combines the pressure relieving properties of foam along with alternating air cells to provide superior levels of pressure relief and comfort, allowing it to be used with or without a pump (sold separately). Suitable for patients at very high risk of developing pressure ulcers or sores, this mattress is a formidable and safe pressure relief solution.
- Uses a combination of foam and active air cells
- Suitable for use with patients at very high risk of pressure sores
- Equipped with 10 independent and removable cells
- Removable cell structure aids with decontamination
- Suitable for use with fully profiling beds
- Maximum user weight of 247kg (39 stone)
- Can be powered by the new and advanced Harvest 1 Pump (sold separately)
- Visual and audible low pressure alarm
- Low running costs and quiet operation
- Complete with fully welded, vapour-permeable waterproof cover
Pressure Relieving Foam
This mattress combines the pressure relieving foam of the Harvest Prime Comfort Plus Static Mattress with alternating air to create a formidable pressure relief team. The foam is encased with side wall construction, enhancing stability and assisting in patient transfer. A castellated foam top allows excess heat to escape from underneath, preventing the patient from overheating.
Alternating Air Cells
Complementing the pressure relief provided by the foam is an advanced alternating air system, complete with 10 completely independent and removable air cells. Powered by the new advanced Harvest 1 Pump, this mattress system operates at an extremely quiet volume, making it perfect for any environment from community, to care home to residential. Finally, a low cost of operation, transport facility and low pressure indicator make this mattress simple and efficient to use.
Versatile and Safe
Keyhole slots in the high density base allow this mattress to be used with profiling beds, making it highly versatile through a number of medical scenarios. Additionally, since this mattress uses both foam and alternating air, patients at very high risk of pressure ulcers will still be protected, even in the unlikely event of mattress deflation.
Specifications and Dimensions
- Dimensions: 2000 x 900 x 160mm
- Weight: 14kg
- Max user weight: 247kg (39 stone)
- Pressure relief level: Very high
- Standard cycle time: 10 minutes
- Air flow output: 7 litres per minute
- Pressure control: Manual
- Waterlow score: 10+
- Suitable for Pressure Sore Stage: Up to 4
- Braden Scale scoring: 6 - 9
Please note: This product includes a mattress only, and not the Harvest 1 Pump that must be purchased separately.