Harvest Prime Comfort Active Pressure Relief Alternating Mattress (Without Pump)
When it comes to providing pressure relief to patients at significant pressure sore risk, versatility and an ability to adapt is key to providing effective care. The Prime Comfort Active Pressure Relief Alternating Mattress (Without Pump) combines the pressure-relieving properties of foam along with alternating air cells to provide superior levels of pressure relief and comfort, allowing it to be used with or without a pump. Supplied on its own, with the pump available separately, this mattress provides an excellent and highly versatile pressure relief solution for those at very high risk of pressure sore development.
This mattress can also be purchased with a pump included for a full pressure relief system.
- Uses a combination of foam and air cells
- Supplied on its own without a pump
- Suitable for use with or without alternating air functionality
- Suitable for use with patients at very high risk of pressure sores
- Equipped with 10 independent and removable cells
- Removable cell structure aids with decontamination
- Suitable for use with fully profiling beds
- Maximum user weight of 247kg (39 stone)
- Can be powered by the new Harvest 1 Pump
- Visual and audible low pressure alarm
- Low running costs and quiet operation
- Complete with fully welded, vapour-permeable waterproof cover
Pressure Relieving Foam
This mattress combines the pressure relieving foam of the Harvest Prime Comfort Plus Static Mattress with alternating air to create a formidable pressure relief team. The foam is encased with side wall construction, enhancing stability and assisting in patient transfer. A castellated foam top allows excess heat to escape from underneath, preventing the patient from overheating.
Alternating Air Cells
When used with the pump, the foam of this mattress can be complemented by an advanced alternating air system, complete with 10 completely independent and removable air cells. Powered by the new advanced Harvest 1 Pump, this mattress system will operate at an extremely quiet volume, making it perfect for any environment from community, to care home to residential. Finally, a low cost of operation, transport facility and low pressure indicator make this mattress simple and efficient to use.
Versatile and Safe
Keyhole slots in the high density base allow this mattress to be used with profiling beds, making it highly versatile through a number of medical scenarios. When used with the pump, allowing the use of both foam and alternating air, patients at very high risk of pressure ulcers will still be protected, even in the unlikely event of mattress deflation.
Specifications and Dimensions
- Dimensions: 2000 x 900 x 160mm
- Weight: 14kg
- Max user weight: 247kg (39 stone)
- Pressure relief level: Very high
- Waterlow score: 10+
- Suitable for Pressure Sore Stage: Up to 4
- Braden Scale scoring: 6 - 9
Please note: This mattress is supplied on its own, without the pump included in the image above.