Harvest Reflect 2 Bariatric Pressure Relief Foam Mattress
For patients who spend long stretches of time in bed, an appropriate pressure-relieving mattress may be necessary in order to prevent the development of pressure sores. The Harvest Reflect 2 Bariatric Pressure Relief Foam Mattress is designed to do just that, suitable for bariatric patients at high risk of developing pressure ulcers.
This mattress is available in two widths and two bariatric weight capacities. Select your desired width and capacity from the drop down menu above.
- Suitable for bariatric patients at high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Deep Viscofoam layer on top of a Viscofoam base
- Foam layers combine to provide complex support
- Castellated top and keyhole slots to aid with profiling
- No monthly turning required, meaning less work for carers
- Complete with two-way stretch vapour permeable cover
- Cover is waterproof to protect mattress from fluids
- Available in two different widths to suit different beds
- Available in two weight capacities for bariatric users
- Complies with bed rail regulations for Harvest Profiling Beds
Two Viscofoam Layers
The pressure relief this mattress can provide comes from the use of a deep layer of Harvest's advanced castellated Viscofoam, resting on a separate foam base. The two layers of foam work together to evenly distribute the patient's weight, providing complex and effective support. Since the top layer is castellated, this mattress is suitable for use with fully profiling beds.
Bariatric High Risk Capacity
This mattress has been upgraded from the original Reflect 2 mattress, with a new and improved weight capacity. This capacity is suitable for bariatric users, with maximum user weights of 45 and 60 stone.
No Turning Required
Most foam pressure relief mattresses require monthly turning, providing a time-consuming and frustrating hassle for care teams. With the Reflect 2 mattress on the other hand, turning is not required, thus reducing the work load on the carer and freeing up time for other tasks.
Reduces Shear Force
The Harvest Reflect 2 Pressure Relief Foam Mattress is very comfortable, and by supporting key pressure points, reduces vertical interface pressure and horizontal shear forces. The profiled surfaces increase under-body ventilation and enhance the airflow around the mattress. This airflow prevents the patient from overheating, reducing moisture and providing an excellent pressure relief experience.
Hygienic, Comfortable Cover
This is supplied complete with a fully fitted Silvosan-treated two-way stretch vapour-permeable cover. This cover allows the product to breathe while protecting the mattress from spillages and urine. The specially designed bariatric cover features stitched seams, fortified to deal with extra pressure.
Dimensions of the Harvest Reflect 2 Pressure Relief Mattress
- 2000 x 900 x 170mm
- 2000 x 1200 x 170mm
- 2000 x 1370 x 170mm
- Weight: 16kg
- Maximum user weight: 45 or 60 stone
- Waterlow score: 15 - 20
- Pressure sore stage: 2
- Braden Scale score: 10 - 12