Harvest Rotational Pressure Relief Replacement Air Mattress System
For many patients, there is a very high risk of developing pressure ulcers due to long periods of time spent in bed with little movement. The Harvest Rotational Pressure Relief Replacement Air Mattress System is suitable to prevent and treat pressure sores in very high risk patients through its advanced design that combines two effective therapies into one: low air loss therapy and rotational therapy. With this pressure relieving combination, this mattress can help with pulmonary complications, as well as treatment for existing pressure ulcers.
- Combines rotational and low air loss therapies
- Turns patient to left, right or alternating sides
- Quiet in operation
- Suitable for very high risk patients
- Features 20 independent air cells
- Maximum patient comfort
- Magnificent pressure relief performance
- Ideal for nursing and care homes
- CPR quick-release cell facility
- Electronic pressure control
- Lockout to avoid unauthorised setting changes
- Visual and audible low pressure / power failure alarm
- Fowler mode to raise patient's head
- Suitable for use with profiling beds
- Powered by Wondermat Pump
- Fast inflation time (30 seconds)
- Pulsate and static modes
- Vapour permeable stretch cover
- User weight limit of 190kg (30st)
A feature that sets this mattress apart from other pressure relief mattresses is its ability to turn the patient automatically, ensuring no area experiences too much pressure for too long. Able to turn the patient to the left or right side or alternate between the two, this mattress takes the guesswork out of pressure relief, making it suitable for patients who are completely immobile. The air cells and side bolsters cradle the patient while rotating, ensuring safe and effective pressure relief.
Features 20 Independent Air Cells
The continuous low air loss therapy provided by this mattress comes from 20 alternating air cells that are interchangeable and removable, aiding with decontamination. These air cells feature a fast inflation time of 30 seconds, enabling care teams to promptly and efficiently set a patient up with appropriate pressure relief.
Versatile and Fully Adjustable
With static and pulsating modes, this mattress is highly adaptable, offering a wide array of options to suit any patient and any need. Pressures are fully adjustable with visual and audible low pressure and power failure alarms, ensuring care teams will be alerted promptly, allowing them to react accordingly. With fully adjustable pressure and a Fowler mode ability that raises the patient's head, this mattress has everything needed for effective low pressure therapy for pressure ulcers.
Hygienic, Vapour Permeable Cover
This mattress system is quiet in operation, and comes with a quilted vapour permeable cover, making it suitable for a range of medical environments. The cover protects the mattress while allowing air to pass through, keeping the patient cool, dry and comfortable.
Specifications of the Harvest Rotational Pressure Relief Replacement Mattress System
- Weight limit: 190kg (30 stone)
- Mattress: 2030 x 900 x 275mm
- Pump: 275 x 430 x 165mm
- Waterlow score: 25+
- Pressure Control: Digital
- Cycle Time: Variable