Harvest Two Bar Silver and Black Siderail Bumpers with Net Inserts for Woburn Community Beds
For many patients, there is a high risk of injury resulting from limbs becoming tangled in the side rails of their bed. The Harvest Two Bar Silver and Black Siderail Bumpers with Net Inserts for Woburn Community Beds are designed to prevent this from occurring, and also soften any impact between the patient's body and the rail. This product is especially effective for those at high risk of entrapment, particularly patients with senility or Alzheimer's disease.
- Helps to prevent patient limb entrapment within siderails
- Designed for use with Harvest Woburn Community Beds
- Black netting allows patients full visibility to reduce claustrophobia
- Ideal for those with dementia, senility or Alzheimer's disease
- Provides cushioning on the rails to prevent impact injuries
- Elasticated link sheet for extra security and entrapment avoidance
- Allows full use of profiling capabilities when installed
- Silvosan anti-bacterial material allows product to breathe
Elasticated Link Sheet
These bumpers are snug fitting and are designed to fit over each side rail with netting in between. The link sheet forms a barrier between the patient and the bed's mechanisms, decreasing the likelihood of entrapment. The link sheet is elasticated, allowing for versatile profiling of the bed.
Designed for Woburn Community Beds
These Anti-Entrapment Bumpers are designed for use with the Harvest Woburn Community Profiling Bed and the Harvest Woburn Community Low Profiling Bed. This allows users of these beds to provide excellent patient safety in the comfort of their own homes.
Hygienic and Safe
The bumpers are made with Silvosan anti-bacterial vapour-permeable material, which allows the product to breathe while also protecting it from any spillages or urine. The bumpers fit tightly to ensure maximum safety, and have zip fastenings for ease of use.
Please note: While the bumpers are shown on a bed in the image above, they are supplied on their own without a bed.