Harvest Visco Sandwich Pressure Relief Cushion
For patients with low mobility who spend long stretches of time sitting down, a pressure relieving cushion should be used to minimise the risk of pressure sore development. The Harvest Visco Sandwich Pressure Relief Cushion is just such a cushion, with pressure relief qualities suitable for patients at a medium risk of developing pressure ulcers.
Two sizes of this cushion are available to suit different users and needs. Select the appropriate size for you from the drop down menu above.
- Suitable for those at medium risk of pressure sore development
- Two-way turnable for versatility and longevity
- Features two viscoelastic layers around a standard foam layer
- Excellent comfort and pressure distribution properties
- Supplied with two-way stretch vapour permeable cover
- Cover is waterproof while allowing the foam to breath
- Protective cover can be wiped clean easily
Three Foam Layers
The pressure relief that this cushion provides comes from its two-way turn, viscoelastic sandwich design. The cushion features two layers of viscoelastic foam on either side of a single layer of standard foam, producing a remarkably comfortable effect. This design allows the cushion to provide more support and comfort than conventional foam cushions, boasting a complex pressure relieving profile.
Hygienic, Breathable Cover
Foam cushions can provide excellent levels of comfort and pressure relief, but if not properly protected, can lose their shape and efficacy over time. This cushion comes with a specially designed two-way stretch vapour permeable cover, designed to protect the cushion while allowing it to breath. The waterproof properties of the cover protect the cushion from spills and fluids, while still allowing the cushion to breath and retain its bounce-back and shape.
Dimensions and Specifications
- 430 x 430 x 95mm or
- 510 x 510 x 95mm
- Max user weight:
- Fire retardancy: BS 5852 - 1 1988