Harvest Woburn Community Low Profiling Bed with Wooden Side Rails
For patients at risk of falling out of bed, it's crucial that a low profiling bed with side rails is used in order to minimise the risk of injury from falls. The Harvest Woburn Community Low Profiling Bed with Wooden Side Rails is designed with an ultra-low profile of 220mm, reducing the risk of patient injury and providing peace of mind to carers and users alike. To provide you with a comprehensive fall prevention strategy, this bed is supplied at a reduced price with side rails and everything needed for assembly and attachment.
- Four-section bed with full profiling capability
- Ideal for community care and care home environments
- Low profile helps to reduce the risk of injury resulting from falls
- Side rails help to keep the user in bed to further prevent falls
- Ideal for use in conjunction with the Harvest Standard Foam Crash Mat
- Supplied with side rails and attachment fingers at a reduced price
- Variable height from 220mm to 640mm to provide a safe working height
- Safe working load of 220kg is suitable for most users
- Three braked castors add stability and ease of movement
- Wheels can be locked to enhance safety when stationary
- Lockable handset to prevent unwanted tampering
- Wooden head and footboards create a stylish appearance
- Features a 9V battery backup for use in power failures
- CE marked
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Supplied with a comprehensive manual
Low Height for Added Safety
The low-height design of the Woburn Community Low Bed makes it easier for patients to get into or out of the bed, making it an ideal choice for patients with reduced mobility. The low profile also reduces the risk of injury from falls, and is ideal for use with the Harvest Standard Foam Crash Mat for a complete fall prevention strategy.
Durable for Community Environments
This bed has been specially designed to meet the demands of the community market, as it is extra-durable and able to withstand high levels of wear and tear. Made to be able to stand up to multiple dismantlings and assemblies, this profiling bed will stay functional through many moves, making it perfect for community environments. Additionally, this bed is suited to constant regular cleaning, and is more fail-safe than most other beds on the market.
Highly Versatile Design
This bed has been purpose built to be as versatile as possible, with a range of possible different adaptations and positionings. The backrest can tilt from 0° to 70°, allowing patients to lay down and sit up comfortably and easily.
The leg rest can be adjusted from 0° to 30°, and the bed has a built in Trendelenburg function to make it highly adaptable. Finally, the base of the bed can be adjusted between 220mm and 640mm, allowing it to adapt to different needs and environments while providing a safe working height for carers.
Installation Service Available
Before you can begin to provide quality care to your patients with a profiling bed, proper installation is a must. That's why we offer a handy installation service, where a team of experienced engineers will install your bed quickly and efficiently.
These experts will also provide you with crucial advice on how to safely operate your bed so that you can supply the best possible care to your patients. To take advantage of this delivery and setup, select our Harvest Profiling Bed Installation Service.
- Height range: 220 - 640mm
- Overall length: 2115mm
- Overall width: 1015mm
- Maximum mattress thickness with side rails: 205mm
- Angle of back rest: 0° - 70°
- Angle of thigh rest: 0° - 30°
- Total bed weight: 81kg
- Motor unit protection class: IPX4
- Maximum patient weight: 185kg (29 stone)
- Safe working load: 220kg (34 stone)
- Low voltage: 29V
- Medical product: Class 1