Invacare Accent Profiling Bed
Profiling beds are the best choice to provide comfort and ease of positioning to patients and carers alike, but beds that meets all necessary requirements can be prohibitively expensive. The Invacare Accent Profiling Bed is designed to provide four-section profiling with excellent value for money, meeting the highest safety standards to provide excellent care for residential and care home environments. Supplied with full length side rails, this electrically operated bed is an ideal choice when neither cost-efficacy or patient care can be sacrificed.
Be Advised: The price above includes kerbside delivery to a business premises only. For delivery to your location, installation and a demonstration on proper operation, select the "Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation" option at the top of the page. This option must be selected for delivery to residential addresses.
Key Features of the Invacare Accent Bed
- Balances budget and functionality without compromising on quality
- Provides four-section mattress support with optimal dimensions for comfort
- Height adjustable to provide a safe working height and simple transfers
- Optimised dimensions reduce shear and friction while profiling
- Design prevents patient from sliding down while sitting for better comfort
- Wooden design is aesthetically pleasing in all environments
- Full length side rails fitted as standard for enhanced patient safety
- Rails drop down to allow for safe and easy patient transfers
- Aesthetically pleasing design creates a more homely environment
- Full delivery and installation service available
- Bed and rails meet demands of IEC 60601-2-52 safety bed standards
Delivery and Installation Service
The price above includes kerbside delivery to your chosen location only. For delivery to your location, installation and a demonstration on proper operation, select the "Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation" option at the top of the page.
Cost Effective and High Quality
This bed breaks the mould by providing adherence to the highest safety standards without a high price point. With compliance the IEC 60601-2-62, this bed meets the highest safety standards, providing shear-reduction and four-section profiling at an affordable price.
Shear Reduction for Maximum Pressure Relief
With optimised dimensions, this bed will reduce the shear and friction forces that are often associated with profiling. This makes the bed ideal for patients at risk of pressure sore development, allowing a range of comfortable positioning options without an increase to pressure ulcer risk.
Aesthetically Pleasing Design
To make the care environment more comfortable for the patient, this bed is made with an attractive, homely design. The subtle wooden colour of the bed fits into nearly any environment, providing a friendly feel to the patient's surroundings.
This bed is made with a flexible design, and is fully height-adjustable from 400mm to 800mm to ensure a safe and comfortable working height for carers. This adjustability also makes patient transfers simpler, safer and more efficient.
Additional Information for the Invacare Accent Bed
- The Accent Bed is supplied with a two-year warranty
- Complies to the international safety standard, IEC 60601-2-52
- Not suitable for children under the age of 12
- Width outside: 1020mm
- Width inside: 900mm
- Length outside: 2240mm
- Length inside: 2080mm
- Height adjustment: 400 - 800mm
- Four-section mattress support dimensions: 800 - 230 - 300 - 670mm
- Backrest angle: 0 - 70°
- Thigh angle: 0 - 24°
- Tilt option: 11°
- Weight: 64kg
- Safe working load: 180kg
- Maximum user weight: 145kg
- Heaviest part: 17kg