Invacare ISA Stand Assist Hoist
Many patients will require the assistance of a hoist to get to their feet, but many of these hoists can feature awkward or complicated designs that make them difficult for carers to use. The Invacare ISA Stand Assist Hoist is designed for ease of use and flexibility, and features an intuitive design that makes it simple for carers or family members to transfer patients of a wide range of body types.
Which Patients Is This Hoist Suitable For?
This hoist is designed for patients with some weight bearing ability who cannot raise themselves to their feet unassisted to transfer from a seated position to another seated position. It features a range of flexible adjustment options, allowing it to seamlessly transition between transfers of different patient body types.
What Makes This Hoist Ideal for Home Care?
Family members will often have to carry out a number of transfer responsibilities, making more complicated hospital hoists inconvenient. This hoist is designed to be as intuitive as possible, making the transfer process seamless and stress-free. With a compact, curved base dimension and optimised product weight, the ISA Hoist is an ideal tool for residential care.
Is the ISA Easy to Transport?
Yes, the Invacare Stand Assist can be dismantled without any tools, making any transportation simple. This is another feature that makes it ideal for home care environments where carers will have little to no formal medical training.
Features for Patient Comfort
The Invacare ISA Lifting Hoist is designed with a number of features to make it comfortable and safe for users of all body types, including:
- Ergonomic Hand Grips - Comfortably fit the shape of the hand and wrist, making the hoist easy to use for those with limited dexterity
- Extendable Lifting Arm - Can be extended to different lengths to suit users of all sizes, ensuring maximum ergonomics and transfer comfort
- Lower Leg Support - Lower leg cushion can be adjusted to patient height, while the ErgoSupport offers optimum protection and comfort for the vulnerable knee and calf areas
- Adaptable Foot Plate - Can be adjusted in height to suit those of many different body heights
Features for Ease of Use
This innovate hoist also includes a number of features to make it simple for family members and carers to use, including:
- Push Bar - Makes the unit simple to manoeuvre for any user. This bar is designed to suit virtually anyone's elbow height and shoulder width, ensuring ease of movement for almost any operator.
- Foot Pedal - Allows easy adjustment of the unit to suit your working space and patient needs. Made with an anti-slip material and large surface for ease of use.
Which Sling Should I Choose?
For a guide on how to choose the correct sling for your ISA Hoist, view the video below:
How Do I Operate the Invacare ISA?
For detailed instruction on the operation of your hoist, you can download the user manual using the PDF link below:
|User Manual |
Does This Product Conform to Any Standards?
This product is compliant with a number of European standards, as can be seen in the Declaration of Conformity available by clicking the PDF icon below:
|Declaration of Conformity |
Specifications of the Invacare ISA Hoist
- Maximum safe working load: 160kg
- Recommended user height 1500 - 1900mm (4'11" - 6'3")
- Base dimensions (LxW): 1080 x 635mm
- Inside base width (legs closed): 495mm
- Inside base width (legs open): 960mm
- Turning diameter: 1260mm
- Total product weight: 48kg
- Maximum height (lifting arm shortened / extended): 1650 / 1800mm
- Lifting range (lifting arm shortened / extended): 505 / 675mm
- Ground clearance: 35mm
- Height of legs: 115mm
- Lifting speed: 46mm/s
- Lifts per charge: 82
- Frame, actuator and control box: 5 years
- Handset: 2 years
- Battery: 1 year