Invacare Roze Stand Assist Lifter
For patients with limited leg strength, a lifter that provides just the right amount of assistance is a perfect way to help them regain their strength. The Invacare Roze Stand Assist Lifter is the ideal product for patients that still have a little weight bearing ability, providing a high degree of independence and dignity during the lifting process. Unlike the passive lift of hoists such as the Invacare Jasmine and Invacare Birdie, the Roze provides an opportunity to strengthen muscles, making it better suited to rehabilitative care.
The Roze is available in a choice of two colours. Select your desired option using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Versatile lifting solution for rehabilitation scenarios
- Alternative to passive lifts for those with some leg strength
- Ideal for patients with conditions that change day-to-day
- Provides dignity and independence for the user
- Offers soft start and stop functions for smooth lifting
- Lightweight to be easy to operate for carers
- Suitable for transfers from seated to standing
- Also ideal for transferring patients from one seat to another
- Small footprint and wide leg opening for flexible transfers
- Control box monitors battery status and service condition
Ideal for Rehabilitation
There are many situations where the Invacare Roze Stand Assist provides a great alternative to a traditional hoist. With users who have degenerative conditions or conditions that vary from day-to-day, the Invacare Roze provides a greater degree of independence and dignity. It is also of great use in the rehabilitation of patients as it allows you to put a minimal amount of pressure on your legs without the sling bearing all of your weight.
Versatile Lifting Solution
The Roze Stand Assist is equally at home in a residential care or acute care environment, as it is suitable for many different patients. Ideal for virtually any rehabilitative scenario, this lifter is a versatile solution to a number of problems.
Safety Features of the Invacare Roze
Safety is one of the most important features of the Invacare Roze Stand Assist Lifter. The Roze offers "Soft Start" and "Soft Stop" technology that allows a smoother and more comfortable patient transfer.
On top of this, the Invacare Roze is fitted with an intelligent control box that features a diagnostic system. This control box alerts you of the service condition of your stand assist and also highlights the battery status to prevent unexpected loss of power.
Manoeuvrable with Small Footprint
The Invacare Roze is ideal for transferring patients from a sitting position to a standing position, and has a small footprint and wide leg opening for flexible and versatile transfers. The footplate of the Roze is horizontal and can be removed for standing or walking a patient during rehabilitation. Suitable for users of various heights and weights, the Roze Stand Assist has a height adjustable leg support that ensures that the product is comfortable to use for most people.
Specifications of the Invacare Roze
- Height: 940mm - 1610mm
- Width (Open Leg): 1050mm
- Width (Closed Leg): 660mm
- Length: 1110mm
- Turning Diameter: 1380mm
- Clearance from Ground: 120mm
- Battery Life: 100 - 200 lifts per full charge
- Product Weight: 53kg
- Maximum User Weight: 200kg
- Actuator: 5 Years
- Chassis: 3 Years
- Handset: 2 Years
- Battery: 1 Year