Matrx Flo-tech Contour Pressure Relief Wheelchair Cushion - Money Off!
Patients who spend long stretches of time in their wheelchair may require the use of a pressure relief cushion to guard against the risk of pressure ulcers, but all pressure relief cushions are not created equal. The Matrx Flo-tech Contour Pressure Relief Wheelchair Cushion is a moulded cushion that is contoured into sections to provide excellent pressure relief suitable for those at high risk of pressure ulcer development.
This cushion is available in two sizes to suit different wheelchairs, chairs and patient needs. Select your desired size using the drop-down menu above.
Reduced to Clear!
This advanced pressure care cushion is available at a reduced price of £88.33 for a limited time. Get yours today, as this special price is only available while stocks last!
Moulded Foam Cushion
Moulding allows the Matrx Flo-tech Contour Pressure Relief Wheelchair Cushion to provide a three-dimensional form, which cannot be emulated in cut foam. This foam provides ergonomic support and postural assistance, and features the added benefit of being more durable than standard cut foam cushions.
Contoured for Weight Distribution
This cushion is contoured into sections designed to maximise pressure distribution and comfort. This design increases the support surface area, reducing high pressure areas and significantly contributing to pressure ulcer prevention. As this is a deep contoured cushion, it is suitable for use by heavier people (up to a maximum user weight of 24 stone).
Comfort and Postural Assistance
This Matrx Cushion provides a combination of improved posture for the user and a large support surface area. These features work together to offer great stability and comfort, as well as a reduction in shear and friction forces.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for patients at high risk of pressure ulcer development
- Made with moulded foam to allow a contoured 3D design
- More durable with better longevity than cut foam cushions
- Contoured into sections to provide excellent weight distribution
- Provides a combination of improved posture and support
- Cushion is deep so as to be suitable for heavier people
- Available at a reduce price for a limited time only!
- Foam is castellated to allow air flow and comfort
- Castellation also reduces shear and friction on tissue
- Supplied with a protective Black Wipedown Cover
- Ultra-fresh added to all cushions for antimicrobial protection
Black Wipedown Cover
For maximum hygiene and comfort, this cushion is supplied with a Black Wipedown Cover. This cover benefits the user with a number of features, including:
- A fabric outer surface
- Multi-stretch materials
- Water resistant, easy to maintain wipedown surface
- Facilitates easy transfer
- Suitable for clients with continence issues
- Height: 103mm
- Weight: 1.38kg
- Maximum user weight: 152kg (24 stone)
- Maximum cleaning temperature: 80°C
- Warranty: 3 Years