Roho Mini Max Pressure Relief Cushion
The lightweight and versatile Roho Mini Max Pressure Relief Cushion offers impact resistance and shock absorption, which makes it perfect for using in sports, for use while travelling and for use while bathing. The Mini Max Cushion is perfect for users who are mobile and require a little support, particularly in the scapular, sacral and lumber regions of the body.
Features and Benefits
- Ensures protection against shocks and impact
- Highly durable design ensures longevity
- Designed to offer high levels of stability ideal for sport
- Supplied with simple to read operating instruction
- Fitted with a hand inflation pump for catered pressure
- Features a puncture repair kit that ensures a quick fix
- Supplied with a two-way stretch cover that offers cushion protection
- Supplied with a three year manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 2lb (varies with size of the particular cushion)
Ideal for Sporty Individuals
The Roho Mini Max Cushion is perfect for active individuals, as it ensures protection from impact and shocks while offering relief from pressure sores. The lightweight design is easily transportable and offers easy transfer, while the stable construction ensures control for the user.
Provides Support for Key Areas
Although the Mini Max is ideal for active people, it still offers excellent support and comfort to the scapular, sacral and lumbar regions of the back. Furthermore the air cells within the cushion encourage ventilation and prevent movement, which leads to a loss in friction and a prevention in the formation of pressure ulcers.
Who Can Use the Mini Max Pressure Relief Cushion?
Roho cushions are widely used within the NHS and care industry which has given them an excellent reputation. Roho products are used and trusted by practitioners worldwide. The Mini Max Pressure Relief Cushion may be suitable for the following circumstances* (with appropriate nursing care and guidance):
- Clients at a low risk of skin breakdown
- Active clients who require support when playing sport
- Low risk pressure patients with nursing care
- Individuals who have the ability to sit symmetrically
- Users who are active and move around a lot
*Indications are for guidance only and does not constitute a medical opinion. Please consult your GP, consultant or physiotherapist in order to obtain a medical opinion as to which pressure relief cushion is most suitable for your requirements before purchasing.
Sizing of the Roho Pressure Relief Cushion
The Roho Mini Max Pressure Relief Cushion is available in three different sizes to meet with your requirements. The measurements below are measured first across the width of the cushion from left to right, and then the length of the cushion from front to back.
Simply select the cushion that fits your chair or seating area. If using on several different chairs, ensure that it fits the smallest chair that you will use.
|Size (cm) ||Size (Inches) |
|38cm x 38cm ||15" x 15" |
|41cm x 41cm ||16.5" x 16.5" |
|46cm x 41cm ||18" x 16.5" |