Roho Pack it Pressure Relief Cushion
Individuals with low mobility can use the Roho Pack It Pressure Relief Cushion to provide support during activities such as sport, travelling and bathing. The lightweight cushion is perfect for low risk pressure patients, while Roho cell-based technology provides comfort and support to the scapula, sacral and lumbar regions of the back.
Features and Benefits
- Features a neoprene flame-resistant pad that ensures longevity
- Lightweight design is perfect for support during active use
- Uses Dry Floatation technology to proven even support
- Supplied with operation instructions that are simple to use
- Specially designed to absorb shock and impact
- Features a hand inflation pump to set the pressure right for the individual
- Offers a puncture repair kit to ensure an easy and quick fix
- Provides support to the scapular, sacral and lumbar regions of the back
- Supplied with a three year manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 0.5kg (1lb)
Built for Short Term Active Use
Despite being designed for athletics, sports, travelling and bathing, this lightweight cushion doesn't hold back in its support of key regions of the lower body. Comfortable and supportive, the Pack It Pressure Cushion can absorb impacts and shock, meaning that it protects the client from external risks too.
Innovative Technology for High Grade Support
The Roho Pack It Cushion uses Dry Floatation technology to provide support to the high risk areas of the lower body. By mimicking the effect of flotation in water and combining it with deep envelopment, the Pack It Cushion promises to keep the user comfortable while protecting against the risk of pressure sores.
Who is the Pack It Pressure Cushion for?
Roho Cushions are used widely in the NHS and by other care industries which has given them an excellent reputation that stretches worldwide. The Roho Pack It Pressure Cushion is suitable in the following circumstances* (with appropriate nursing care and guidance):
- Low risk pressure patients with nursing care
- Clients who are active and play sport or travel
- Clients who need the cushion short term
*Indications are for guidance only and do not constitute medical opinion. Please consult your GP, consultant or physiotherapist in order to obtain a medical opinion as to which pressure relief cushion is most suitable for your requirements before purchasing.
Size of the Roho Pack It Cushion
The Roho Pressure Relief Cushion is available in one size as shown below.
|Size (cm) ||Size (inches) |
|41cm x 25cm ||16" x 9.5" |