Sidhil Apollo Dynamic Alternating Air Pressure Relief Mattress System
Vulnerable patients will require dynamic pressure relief systems to reduce their pressure ulcer risk, and a system with automatic weight detection is best to provide reliable protection. With a dual therapy system, the Sidhil Apollo Dynamic Alternating Air Pressure Relief Mattress System offers both alternating and static therapies and is designed to meet a number of patient requirements, even in an ITU ward. Designed with a figure-of-eight cell system to prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure, this mattress is ideal for those at high risk of pressure sore development.
For 24-hour pressure care, the Sidhil Apollo Dynamic Therapy Pressure Relief Seat Cushion is an excellent addition.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for those at high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Dual therapy system offers both alternating and static therapies
- Automatic pressure adjustment determined by patient weight
- Provides 1 in 2 alternating cell therapy for reliable pressure relief
- Figure-of-8 cell construction with sub cell prevents the mattress from bottoming out
- Static head cells for comfort and stability of the patient
- X-ray translucent to reduce the need to move the patient
- Easy-to-use digital control system with intuitive operation
- Automatically defaults to alternating mode for constant relief
- Visual and audible alarms alert staff of power failure or pressure loss
- Automatic function lockout to prevent tampering and bolster security
- Cable management to reduce tripping risks in the environment
- Easy to connect and disconnect tube set for efficient use
- Includes a multi-stretch, waterproof and vapour-permeable top cover
- Cover features concealed zips and welded seams for security
- Rapid deflate CPR for use in an emergency
- Requires no turning to reduce staff handling time
- Dual-sided attachment straps and anti-slip base to reduce movement
- Engineered for use with a profiling bed
- Suitable for use in a hospital, care home, ITU ward or nursing environment
- Easy to maintain due to modular construction
- Suitable for transportation – mattress remains inflated for up to 12 hours
Automatic Weight Detection
To ensure the user is fully supported at all times, this mattress features an automatic weight detection system that can adjust pressure based on the position and weight of the patient. This will account for the size, weight and position of the patient, enabling the mattress to provide an ideal level of pressure with minimal manipulation by the care team.
Reliable Figure-of-Eight Cell System
In the event of a power failure or pressure loss, many mattresses will begin to 'bottom out', where pressure is rapidly lost and the support is jeopardised. To prevent this, the Apollo Mattress is made with a figure-of-eight cell system, ensuring the sub cell remains supported so that a certain level of support and relief is able to be provided in the event of an emergency.
Waterproof Cover Included
This mattress is supplied with a multi-stretch, waterproof and vapour-permeable cover. This cover will protect the mattress from spills and fluid ingress, and features welded seams to ensure maximum safety and reliability.
- Mattress dimensions (LxWxD): 200 x 88 x 20cm
- Control unit dimensions (LxWxD): 20.6 x 28 x 10.4cm
- Maximum user weight: 190kg (30 stone)
- Mattress weight: 10kg
- Warranty: 2 years