Sidhil Artemis Dynamic Pressure Relief Alternating Air Mattress System
Patients who spend long stretches of time in bed may require the use of a pressure relief mattress to reduce the risk of pressure sore development, but not all pressure relief mattresses are created equal. The Sidhil Artemis Dynamic Pressure Relief Alternating Air Mattress System helps to reduce peak pressure zones throughout a patient's body, and features a number of advanced therapy modes to meet a range of patient requirements. With automatic weight detection that adjusts pressure based on user weight and position, this mattress is suitable for those at high risk of developing pressure ulcers.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for patients at high risk of pressure sore development
- Dual therapy system with both alternating and dynamic pressure relief
- Provides two cell alternating dynamic pressure therapy
- Automatic pressure adjustment with intelligent weight detection
- Auto-seat mode prevents bottoming out during profiling
- Narrow heel cells to relieve pressure on the sensitive heel area
- Patient egress alarm alerts carer when no patient weight is detected
- Dual compressor for quick inflation and added reliability
- Requires no turning to reduce staff handling time
- Visual weight indication (for guidance only)
- Visible and audible alarm for unpredicted pressure changes
- X-ray translucent to allow procedures without moving the patient
- Automatic function lockout to prevent tampering
- Supplied with a two-way stretch, waterproof, vapour-permeable cover with concealed zips
- Rapid deflation for CPR capability
- Ideal for use in a hospital, ITU, nursing or care home environments
- Maintains inflation even in a power failure
- Easy to transport (simply disconnect the tubes)
- Robust and reliable with durable tubes
- Dual-sided attachment straps and anti-slip base provide stability
Advanced Therapy Modes
To provide versatile and effective care, this mattress can alternate between a number of advanced therapy modes to meet diverse patient requirements. These include alternating therapy, constant low pressure, pulsation mode and max inflate. These settings can provide dynamic care to reduce peak pressures and support peripheral blood flow.
Automatic Weight Detection
This mattress includes automatic weight detection to react to changes in patient weight and position. This allows it to efficiently adapt to changing high pressure zones, ensuring peak pressure zones are reduced over the patient's entire body.
Auto-Seat Mode to Prevent 'Bottoming Out'
'Bottoming out' can often occur during profiling, leading to an area of the patient's body experiencing especially high pressure. To combat this, the Artemis Dynamic Mattress includes an 'auto-seat mode', which is automatically activated during profiling to ensure constant pressure during bed movement.
- Maximum user weight: 248kg (39 stone)
- Dimensions (DxWxL): 20 x 88 x 200cm
- Mattress weight: 11kg
View for More Details