Sidhil Inspiration Hospital Cot with Viscoelastic Mattress
Providing care for small children poses a unique set of challenges, so your hospital cot has to be fully adaptable and versatile to deal with any issue that may arise. The Sidhil Inspiration Hospital Cot with Viscoelastic Mattress is an ideal option, as it has been designed in conjunction with leading UK paediatric specialists to provide all the features necessary to offer multi-faceted care to small children. Electrically operated with variable height, a two-way tilting mattress platform, 360° access and an included viscoelastic mattress, this cot will bolster the preparedness of any paediatric care team.
Please note: This item is designed for use in a hospital or care home setting, and is not suitable for residential care environments.
Features and Benefits
- Constructed in conjunction with the UK's leading paediatric specialists
- Favoured by UK paediatric units including the Great Ormond Street Hospital in London
- Designed to meet paediatric requirements with a range of features
- Bright and colourful to fit in with a paediatric environment
- Flexible design with electrically operated variable height and tilting mattress platform
- Mattress platform features two-way tilt to provide a range of positioning options
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg tilt up to 12°
- Provides 360° access to the child with drop-down side rails and removable ends
- Side rails are telescopic for simple and efficient lowering and raising
- Built for safety with dual sided, linked tracking and braking system
- Can be fitted with up to two removable transfusion poles
- Specially designed viscoelastic mattress included for comfort
- Buffers are fitted to all four corners to protect cot and environment
- Integral shelf for linen and increased changing efficiency
Effective Paediatric Care
To allow paediatric care teams to adapt to any issue that arises, this paediatric hospital cot features a number of built-in adaptable features. Used by some of the UK's top paediatric hospital units, including the Great Ormond Street Hospital in London, you can be sure this cot will allow your team to provide state-of-the-art care.
This bed is designed to be as flexible as possible, and features a variable height range from 58.5cm to 92cm to provide a safe working height for carers. Two-way tilting capability is also included, allowing a range of patient positions to facilitate different procedures.
360° Patient Access
Children will often require constant hands-on care, so carers need easy access to all areas of the cot. Featuring removable head and foot ends as well as drop-down telescopic side rails, this cot will allow carers 360° access to the patient, facilitating nursing procedures and making care provision as efficient as possible.
Viscoelastic Mattress Included
A child's comfort is always a top priority, and to provide this the cot is supplied with a specially designed viscoelastic mattress. This mattress will maximise comfort, helping to provide peace of mind and make the child's stay in hospital as comfortable as possible.
- Cot height: 58.5 - 92cm
- Maximum user weight: 140kg (22 stone)
- Safe working load: 160kg (25 stone)
- Overall length: 145cm
- Overall width: 82cm
- Trendelenburg angle: 12°
- Reverse-Trendelenburg angle: 12°
Please note: While the image above shows the cot with a Transfusion Pole attached, it must be purchased separately and is not included as standard with the cot.