Sidhil King's Fund Hospital Bed
When selecting a hospital bed to provide care in a medical facility, certain standards must be adhered to in order to ensure the durability, safety and versatility that are necessary in a fast-paced care environment. The Sidhil's King's Fund Bed is constructed to meet the specifications of the King's Fund charity, designed to provide as much comfort for patients and ease of handling for carers as possible. With adjustable height and gas-spring assisted backrest movement, this bed will make nursing procedures comfortable and efficient for patients and carers alike.
The price for this product includes kerbside delivery only. For a full delivery, installation and demonstration service, tick the 'Sidhil Profiling Bed Installation Service' box above.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to the King's Fund specifications, ensuring safety and patient comfort
- Focuses on durability, longevity of use and ease of handling
- Suitable for use on a general ward with a high degree of versatility
- Ideal for hospitals and acute and community care environments
- Easy to use for carers with profiling and height adjustment options
- Full delivery, setup and installation service available
- Height adjustment is facilitate by a hydraulic jack system
- Simple to adjust with integral gas-spring assisted backrest
- Full width bed stripped for quick turnover and cleaning
- Four braking castors, with braking system accessible from both sides
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg options (manual two way tilt)
- Protective buffers on all four corners to reduce risk of damage
- BioCote antibacterial coating to reduce cross-contamination risk
- Head and foot ends can be removed for cleaning and transportation
- Integral bed extension of up to 18cm to be suitable for taller patients
- Constructed with patient comfort and security in mind
- Parts and labour: 1 year
- Parts only: 3 years
The height of a patient's bed must be adaptable, as they will require both a safe sleeping position and a safe working load to ease stress on carers. This bed is height adjustable with a hydraulic jack from 44 - 81cm, providing plenty of adjustment options for care procedures. The backrest is gas-spring assisted, allowing efficient and easy profiling to change a patient's position whenever necessary.
Safe and Hygienic
This bed has been built with safety in mind, and features four braking castors with a central braking system that can be accessed from either side at the footend. To make hygiene control as efficient as possible, the bed features a simple full-width bed stripper, and the framework includes a BioCote antibacterial coating to reduce risks of cross-contamination. Buffers are also included on all four corners to protect the fabric of the building in the event of any bumps while transporting the bed.
Built to King's Fund Standards
To ensure reliability, this bed has been built to the King's Fund charity's standards, ensuring that it meets a number of requirements for safety, durability and ease of use. Concerned with improving healthcare standards in the UK, the King's Fund have revolutionised the UK's hospital beds, ensuring they make procedures as efficient as possible for nurses, while making care safe and comfortable for patients.
- Mattress platform length: 1995 - 2180mm
- Mattress platform width: 925mm
- Height: 440 - 810mm
- Maximum bed length: 239.5cm
- Maximum user weight: 180kg (28 stone)
- Overall length: 221cm
- Overall width: 100cm