Sidhil Serenade Gel Pressure Relief Cushion with Straps
Those with low levels of mobility will often have to spend long periods of time seated in a chair or wheelchair, and this can introduce a risk of pressure sore development if the proper cushion isn't used. The Sidhil Serenade Gel Pressure Relief Cushion with Straps is designed to greatly reduce this risk, as it is made with pressure-relieving silicone gel that conforms to body contours for excellent weight distribution. Supplied with a support strap to prevent forward sliding, this cushion is suitable for those at medium-to-high risk of pressure ulcer development.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for those at medium-to-high pressure sore risk
- Made with silicone gel to provide excellent weight distribution
- Gel moulds to contours of the buttocks for comfort and relief
- Provides optimum support for chair and wheelchair users
- Supplied with a support strap to ensure cushion stays in position
- Features a welded, waterproof multi-stretch cover
- Cover is vapour-permeable to allow airflow and prevent overheating
- Coated with an antimicrobial material to reduce contamination risk
- Dimensions (WxLxD): 43 x 43 x 7.5cm
- Maximum user weight: 160kg (25 stone)
- Warranty: 2 years
Gel is an excellent material for pressure relief, as it will naturally spread its surface area to maximise weight distribution. This cushion is made with silicone gel, which conforms to body contours to reduce pressure on key zones. Providing optimum support, this cushion is an ideal option for cushions and wheelchairs alike.
Protective, Multi-Stretch Cover Included
This cushion is supplied with a protective water resistant cover, helping to protect it from spills and fluid. The cover features welded seams to prevent fluid ingress and increase durability, and is multi-stretch to reduce shear and friction forces on the user's skin. It is also vapour-permeable, allowing it to breathe to prevent moisture build-up and overheating.