Sidhil Solo II Alternating and Static Dynamic Pressure Relief Mattress Overlay System
Alternating air mattresses provide high levels of pressure relief to vulnerable patients, and sometimes an overlay that can be placed on top of an existing mattress can provide sufficient relief. The Sidhil Solo II Alternating and Static Dynamic Pressure Relief Mattress Overlay System combines alternating dynamic therapy with static head cells, providing excellent pressure reduction while maintaining a high level of comfort and support. Designed for use on top of a profiling bed and foam underlay mattress, this overlay system is suitable for those at high risk of pressure sore development.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for those at high risk of pressure ulcer development
- Designed for use on top of a profiling bed and foam underlay mattress
- Provides two cell alternating pressure therapy for excellent weight distribution
- Contains 18 cells, including static head cells for added stability and support
- Operates with a 12 minute cycle time for constant pressure maintenance
- Pressure automatically maintained by the pump to ensure
- Easy to use digital controls system for both alternating and static modes
- 'Blanking plate' transport mode provides over 30 hours of continual use without a pump
- 'Nurse mode' sets to highest setting for 20 minutes before reverting back to alternating
- Visible and audible alarm for low/high pressure, alternating failure or power loss
- Requires no turning to reduce staff handling time
- Prevents pinching or cell damage due to top hinge
- Two-way stretch, waterproof and vapour-permeable top cover
- CPR unit and "G" connector/safety catch integrated
- Control panel lock out for patient safety
Advanced Alternating Air Cycles
This overlay system features 18 alternating air cells, with a two cell alternating dynamic pressure system on 12 minute cycles. This system allows the mattress to provide excellent dynamic pressure care, while static head cells provide added stability and relief.
Intuitive Controls with 'Nurse Mode'
This mattress is easy to control with an easy-to-use digital control system to manipulate both static and alternating modes. A unique 'Nurse Mode' allows carers to raise the pressure of the mattress to its highest setting for 20 minutes, allowing nursing procedures to be carried out in a safe and stable manner.
Safe and Efficient
In order to adapt to any situation that arises, this mattress is operated with twin compressor control, allowing pressure to be raised or lowered quickly with little chance of error. CPR systems are also included, and transport is facilitated by a 'blanking plate' that keeps the mattress inflated throughout transfers.
- Maximum user weight: 180kg (28 stone)
- Mattress dimensions (LxWxD): 200 x 88 x 12cm
- Mattress weight: 5kg