Sidhil Trio II Alternating Air Pressure Relief Mattress System
Bedsores are a real risk for anyone bed bound patient with low mobility levels, so a suitable pressure relief mattress should always be used to mitigate this. The Sidhil Trio II Dynamic Mattress System provides excellent pressure distribution with 22 cells to provide better support for lower weight patients, and includes static head and heel cells to support these sensitive areas. Operating with three cell dynamic pressure therapy, this full mattress replacement system is suitable for those at high risk of pressure sore development.
Features and Benefits
- Provides pressure relief for patients at high risk of pressure sore development
- Suitable for use in acute, community, nursing and residential care environments
- Three cell alternating pressure therapy provides excellent weight distribution
- Suitable for use with profiling bed systems with top hinge to prevent cell damage
- Smaller cells provide better support for lower weight patients
- Made with 22 cells that incorporate both static head cells and narrow heel cells for pressure relief
- 'Cell-in-cell' design stops the mattress from bottoming out even in power cuts
- Digital control system monitors the alternating or static modes
- 'Nurse Mode' sets pressure to highest setting for 20 minutes before reverting to alternating mode
- Cycle time of 12 minutes provides excellent dynamic therapy for constant pressure management
- Auto firm function makes maintaining proper pressure simple
- Inflated sides provide added stability to patients during profiling
- Cable management system reduces tripping hazards to enhance safety
- Easy transportation due to blanking plate that ensures pressure while mattress is disconnected
- Two-way stretch, waterproof and vapour-permeable cover
- Anti-microbial coating reduces the risk of cross-contamination
- CPR and "G" connector/safety catch for use in emergencies
Advanced Alternating Air Cycles
This advanced mattress is made with 22 cells, with a three cell alternating dynamic pressure system on 12 minute cycles. This system allows the mattress to provide excellent dynamic pressure care, while static head cells and narrow heel cells provide added stability and pressure care.
Better Care for Smaller Patients
Some mattresses with fewer, larger cells can be unsuitable for smaller or lighter patients, as the cells will be slightly less able to adapt to small changes in position. This mattress is able to accommodate patients with lower weights, as it incorporates 22 cells that can adapt to smaller pressure changes.
Intuitive Controls with 'Nurse Mode'
This mattress is easy to control with an easy-to-use digital control system to manipulate both static and alternating modes. A unique 'Nurse Mode' allows carers to raise the pressure of the mattress to its highest setting for 20 minutes, allowing nursing procedures to be carried out in a safe and stable manner.
Safe and Efficient
This system includes a number of features to ensure the user's safety, including audible and visual alarms to alert carers of pressure loss, power loss or alternating failure. CPR systems are also included, and transport is facilitated by a 'blanking plate' that keeps the mattress inflated throughout transfers.
- Maximum user weight: 220kg (35 stone)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 200 x 88 x 20cm
- Product weight: 11.6kg