Systam XTec 25 Replacement Alternating Air and Foam Pressure Relief Mattress System
Traditional pressure relief mattresses have relied on alternating air or static foam to provide pressure relief to patients, but as technology progresses, it has been noted that the two together provide a more substantial effect than they ever could alone. Realising this, Systam created the Systam XTec 25 Replacement Alternating Air and Foam Pressure Relief Mattress System, which combines the hybrid technologies of both a static Viscoflex mattress with an active alternating air system.
- Suitable for patients at high risk of developing pressure sores
- Hybrid design combines static and alternating air therapies
- Patient Immersion Sensor adjusts automatically to weight and position
- API sensor to detect, analyse and react in real time
- Modern low pressure technologies
- Static, micro-alternating, alternating and care modes
- Multi-bearing surface on sacrum and heel areas to reduce pressure
- Keypad locking for advanced security
- Features Laxprene cells and honeycomb layout
- Powered by the patient-sensing Xtec 25 pump
- Includes two-way stretch vapour permeable waterproof cover
- Made with Visco Foam (80kg/m³)
- Suitable for use with fully profiling beds
- Easy to transport and move
- No CPR valve required
- Specially designed cover separates upper and lower compartments
- Dimensions: 1980 x 880 x 180mm
- Maximum user weight: 200kg (31.5 stone)
Intelligent Hybrid Pressure Relief
This mattress is comprised of a moulded, high resilience foam base and viscoelastic top layer with memory foam effect to produce a truly outstanding pressure relieving mattress. Along with this, the mattress features two inset areas of inflatable and alternating honeycomb and air cells, which are controlled by an intelligent pump with integral sensors.
Advanced Patient-Sensing Pump
One of the key features of this pressure relief system is the unique automatic Patient Immersion Sensor, which adjusts automatically to the patient's weight and position. This allows the mattress to instantly cater itself to any user, providing optimal relief and pressure distribution throughout the patient's body. With static and micro-alternating modes, this mattress has everything needed to bring pressure relief care in line with modern technology.
Versatile Multi-bearing Surface
The distinct honeycomb cells and diverse technology present in this mattress allows it to provide a unique multi-bearing surface that provides perfect pressure for multiple problem zones. In particular, the surface focuses on the sacrum and heel areas, increasing pressure reduction intelligently, resulting in a superior pressure relieving experience.