Ultimate Healthcare Ultra-Cline Pressure Relief Rise Recliner Seat Cushion
It can be difficult to provide patients with pressure relief when they are seated on a recliner chair, as the constant tilting can cause patients to slide down and become dangerously positioned. The Ultimate Healthcare Ultra-Cline Pressure Relief Rise Recliner Seat Cushion is designed to solve this problem, as it can be secured to the seat of a chair to reduce forward sliding while providing support and pressure relief. With viscoelastic foam to provide pressure distribution and a non-slip base for easy handling, this cushion is suitable for those at high risk of pressure sore development.
This cushion is also available as part of a three-piece cushion set for seat, back and leg pressure relief.
- Suitable for those at high risk of pressure ulcer development
- Designed to increase support and comfort of rise recliner chairs
- Seat cushion also available as part of a three-piece set
- Features viscoelastic foam for excellent weight distribution
- Lightweight and easy to position on existing recliner chair
- Securing strap system keeps cushion secured to chair
- Cover features a non-slip base to resist forward sliding
- Supplied with a two-way stretch, waterproof cover for comfort and hygiene
- Cover is vapour-permeable to allow air flow and increase comfort
- Maximum user weight of 159kg (25 stone) is suitable for most users
Reliable Relief for Rise Recliners
This Seat Cushion can greatly increase the postural support and comfort provided by existing chair cushions, turning a rise recliner into a formidable pressure relief tool. The cushion features a strap system, allowing it to be secured to the chair for reliable positioning The cushion cover includes a non-slip base to stop it from sliding down, reducing the risk of fall into positions that can exacerbate pressure sore risk.
Hygienic and Comfortable Cover
This cushion is supplied with a waterproof, vapour-permeable cover to protect the foam and extend the life of the cushion. The cover is made with two-way stretch material, allowing it to move with the user to increase comfort and reduce shear and friction forces.
The viscoelastic foam used in this cushion allows for excellent weight distribution, greatly reducing the risk of pressure sore development. The graphic below shows the distribution of pressure when a patient is seated on the Ultra-Cline Seat Cushion.
- Risk category: Up to high risk
- Maximum user weight: Up to 159kg (25 stone)
- Cushion weight: 0.7kg
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 430 x 470 x 40mm
- Fire retardancy: Source 0 and 1 composite
- Warranty: 1 year
- Cleaning information
- Regular cleaning is recommended
- Suitable for 1000ppm solution of sodium hypochlorite
- Allow to dry completely before use