Alerta Emerald Alternating Air Mattress System
For care providers and family, the battle against pressure ulcers developing on your patients or loved ones is constant, and can sometimes be extremely difficult and stressful. Therefore effective pressure care is a top priority, as excessive pressure or pressure mismanagement is a recipe for disaster.
To achieve this, the appropriate alternating air mattress or cushioning system is crucial, as it can provide peace of mind for the carer and better quality of life for the patient. Luckily, the Alerta Emerald Alternating Air Mattress System was designed to be an affordable and reliable solution. This air mattress system is the perfect tool to prevent and treat pressure ulcers in medium to high risk patients in hospital, nursing and care home environments.
- Suitable for patients at medium to high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Nylon TPU coated, micro-perforated, covert sealed air cells
- Cells are branded and independently removable
- Mattress replacement for use without an underlay
- Pillow function for comfort
- Zipped storage bag
- CPR release
- Multi-stretch, waterproof cover
- Cover is anti-microbial and machine washable
- Features a 360° zipper
- Ultra-silent pump
- Robust pump connection
- Transport mode for easy travel
- Remote control for added cycle control
Easy to Use And Effective
The Alerta Emerald Alternating Air Mattress System features five-inch air cells so that comfort, as well as prevention and treatment of ulcers, is ensured. With simple to use settings and functionality, including an auto-firm function, visual warnings for air loss and remote control, the Alerta Emerald makes it easy for any care provider to quickly set up the air mattress system and have it operating at the perfect pressure within seconds. Equipped with micro-perforation technology, Nylon-TPU coated air cells for durability and a pillow function for comfort, the Emerald is the solution for low-cost medium and high risk patient care.
Constant Pressure Regulation
The Alerta Emerald incorporates cutting edge SensaCare Technology, which provides constant automatic pressure sensing with an air sensor and microcomputer regulator to provide consistent ultra-low interface pressure. This promotes an even ambience for natural sleep patterns and stable blood circulation, and together with the Ultra Silent pump, makes for optimal sleeping conditions for both comfort and ulcer prevention.
Multi-Stretch, Water Resistant Cover
To improve durability and quality of care, this alternating air mattress system is fitted with a multi stretch and waterproof cover. This vapour permeable PU cover is anti-microbial, to reduce bacteria and odour, and fully machine-washable so that you can keep your patient's environment sanitary at all times.
Is This Product Tested for Fire Safety?
Yes, all components of Alerta's pressure relief products are tested to comply with Crib 5 fire safety regulations. This means that all foam, air cells and covers for Alerta mattresses and cushions are tested to the most stringent fire safety guidelines, ensuring you stay fully compliant and up to date with regulations.
- Dimensions: 200 x 90 x 12cm
- Air mattress Weight: 5.5kg
- Cell Structure: Cell-on-cell
- CPR: Quick release toggle
- Operating System: Sensacare Truflo Technology
- Dimensions: 29 x 12 x 10cm
- Weight: 4kg
- Max load: 150kg
- Cycle Time: 6, 9, 12, 25 minutes
- Air Output: 6-8 litres/minute
- Power input: AC220 - 240V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120mmHg
- Fitted with hanging brackets
- Multi-stretch PU
- Vapour permeable
- Water resistant
- Machine washable
- Includes a 360-degree zipper
- White underside of cover
See for Yourself