Alerta Mobile Alternating Air Cushion System
Alternating air pressure relief cushions provide the best pressure care for high risk patients, but it can be difficult to find a cushion that provides the same level of relief while out and about. The Alerta Mobile Alternating Air Cushion System offers a versatile and cost-effective solution to this problem, providing completely mobile alternating pressure relief powered by a lithium-ion battery with a remote operation time of 24 to 48 hours. Easy-to-use with intuitive controls, this cushion is suitable for those at high risk of pressure ulcer development.
- Portable pressure relief cushion for high risk users
- Lithium-ion battery provides remote operation for 24 - 48 hours in static mode
- When in dynamic mode, the battery lasts for one full day
- Perfect for use in hospital, care home and nursing environments
- Simple to use settings and functionality for quick setup
- Highly versatile and cost-effective pressure relief solution
- Includes enclosed pump case fitted with hanging straps
- Independently removable, TPU-coated cells for easy cleaning
- Fitted with a multi-stretch, waterproof and vapour-permeable cover
- Control panel features charging, low battery and low pressure indicators
- Comfort and static/dynamic settings allow fully customisable relief
Long-Lasting, Portable Pressure Relief
Since the Alerta Mobile is battery powered, it can provide high levels of pressure relief anywhere it's needed. The control unit is fitted with a long-lasting lithium-ion battery, with a choice between static and dynamic modes. In static mode, the battery can operate for 24 to 48 hours, while in dynamic mode, the system can last for at least one day, providing more than enough pressure relief for a long day out.
The intuitive settings and functionality of the Alerta Mobile makes setup simple and efficient for the carer. The control panel provides complete command of the system, allowing the cushion to be operating at optimal pressure in mere minutes. No matter the needs of the user, this cushion system can be easily adapted to meet their specific preferences.
Versatile and Cost Effective
The Alerta Mobile Air Cushion System has been designed to comply with the most stringent quality and in-use guidelines, making it versatile enough to be used in a number of different situations. Since it can be adapted for all the user's seated pressure relief needs, the system is highly cost effective and can function independently.
Intuitive Control Panel
The included control panel features a number of different ways to control your Alerta Mobile, making small and large adjustments simple. These features include:
- A visual charging and low battery indicator
- Cycle time control, with a choice between 10, 15 and 20 minute cycles
- A choice between static (24+ hours running time) and dynamic (24 hours running time) modes
- Comfort setting with choice between five different comfort levels
- A visual and audible warning of low pressure and leaks
Hygienic and Safe
To make this cushion system as hygienic as possible, it is fitted with a multi-stretch, water-resistant and antimicrobial PU cover. It also features TPU-coated, independently removable cells for easy cleaning and maintenance. The cover is also machine washable with an enclosed zipper to keep all fluids and spills off your cushion.
Is This Product Tested for Fire Safety?
Yes, all components of Alerta's pressure relief products are tested to comply with Crib 5 fire safety regulations. This means that all foam, air cells and covers for Alerta mattresses and cushions are tested to the most stringent fire safety guidelines, ensuring you stay fully compliant and up to date with regulations.
- Cushion dimensions (WxLxD): 45 x 50 x 10cm (17.5 x 19.5 x 4")
- Cushion weight: 2.4kg (5.3lb)
- Cell structure: Cell-on-foam
- Pump dimensions (LxWxD): 21 x 10 x 6cm (8.2 x 4 x 2.5")
- Pump weight: 0.7kg (1.54lb)
- Maximum load: 130kg (286.6lb)
- Power input: AC220 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz
- Battery: 12V Lithium 2200mAh