Alerta Ruby 2 Alternating Air Mattress Replacement System
The battle against pressure sores is a constant one for patients at very high risk ulcer development, so for these patients, only the most versatile and reliable pressure care systems should be used. The Alerta Ruby 2 Alternating Air Mattress Replacement System provides reliable operation with simple settings and functionality, incorporating SensaCare Truflo Technology that auto-detects pressure for constant ultra-low interface pressures.
- 1 x Alerta Ruby 2 Mattress
- 1 x Pump
- 1 x Remote control
How Does the Ruby 2 Provide Pressure Relief?
The Alerta Ruby 2 Alternating Air Mattress Replacement System features triple cell-on-cell air cells and a static base section so that comfort, as well as prevention and treatment of ulcers, is ensured. With simple to use settings and functionality, including an auto-firm function, digital patient weight input and remote control, the Alerta Ruby 2 makes it easy for any care provider to quickly set up the air mattress system and have it operating at the perfect pressure within seconds.
Enhanced Comfort Features
This mattress is designed to maximise patient comfort, in addition to exceptional pressure relief. It is equipped with micro-perforation technology, Nylon-TPU coated cells for durability and a pillow function for comfort, making the Ruby 2 the ultimate solution for low-cost, very high risk patient care.
Constant Pressure Regulation
The Alerta Ruby incorporates cutting edge SensaCare Technology, which provides constant automatic pressure sensing with an air sensor and microcomputer regulator to provide consistent ultra-low interface pressure. This promotes an even ambience for natural sleep patterns and stable blood circulation, and together with the Ultra Silent pump, makes for optimal sleeping conditions for comfort and ulcer prevention.
Is a Waterproof Cover Included?
To improve durability and quality of care, this alternating air mattress system is fitted with a multi-stretch and waterproof cover. This vapour permeable PU cover is anti-microbial, to reduce bacteria and odour, and fully machine-washable so that you can keep your patient's environment sanitary at all times.
Is This Product Tested for Fire Safety?
Yes, all components of Alerta's pressure relief products are tested to comply with Crib 5 fire safety regulations. This means that all foam, air cells and covers for Alerta mattresses and cushions are tested to the most stringent fire safety guidelines, ensuring you stay fully compliant and up to date with regulations.
- Suitable for patients at very high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Nylon TPU coated, micro-perforated air cells
- Static base section for patient stability
- Independently removable cells for hygiene maintenance
- Pillow function at the head end for enhanced comfort
- Visual air loss warnings to alert carers of any issues
- Digital patient weight input for simple setup
- Supplied with a 360-degree zippered storage bag
- Equipped with CPR release for emergency situations
- Supplied with a multi-stretch, waterproof, anti-microbial and machine washable cover
- Ultra-Silent pump operation to provide undisturbed sleep
- Robust pump connection for secure usage
- Transport mode for easy travel
- Remote control provides operation at the touch of a button
- Air Dimensions: 200 x 90 x 20cm
- Air Mattress Weight: 10kg
- Cell Structure: triple cell-on-cell
- CPR: Quick release toggle
- Operating System: Sensacare Truflo Technology
- Dimensions: 29 x 12 x 10cm
- Weight: 4kg
- Max load: 180kg
- Cycle Time: 6, 9, 12, 25 minutes
- Air Output: 10 litres/minute
- Power input: AC220 - 240V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Pressure Range: 30 - 80mmHg
- Dual compressor
- Fitted with hanging brackets
- Multi-stretch PU
- Vapour permeable
- Water resistant
- Machine washable
- Features a 360° zipper
- White underside of cover