Casa Elite Home Profiling Bed and High Risk Mattress Pack
Finding the appropriate equipment to care for a patient at home can be difficult, which is why we've selected fully compatible products in our Casa Elite Home Profiling Bed and High Risk Mattress Pack. This bundle includes a fully adjustable hospital bed with a pressure relief mattress suitable for patients at high risk of pressure sores, providing the capacity for high quality care at home.
Please note that the image above displays the bed without covered ends, while the supplied bed will have beech covered ends to improve the aesthetic.
Complete Bed and Mattress Pack at Reduced Price
To take the hassle out of finding a fully capable bed and mattress with compatible sizing, we've selected a compatible bed and mattresses that are designed to work together. The bed has all the adjustment abilities of a standard hospital bed, all controlled with the simple nine-button handset. The mattress is designed to provide pressure relief for patients at a high risk of pressure sore development, and will remain comfortable throughout all bed adjustments.
What Are the Benefits of the Casa Elite Profiling Bed?
Designed with community care in mind, the Casa Elite Profiling Bed offers a wide range of benefits to vulnerable users and patients with reduced mobility. Features and benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Adjustable for User Comfort: The head, foot, and knee sections can all be adjusted to improve comfort for the user, as well as minimising risks of pressure sores and other conditions caused by lying in the same position for any length of time.
- Easier Access for Carers: The bed can be raised or lowered to a height that makes it easier for a carer to help to manoeuvre or assist the user. This improves safety for both the carer and the patient.
- Stylish Wooden Finish: With an attractive wooden finish, the bed will blend in well with virtually any decor without looking too clinical. This in turn can boost the atmosphere in which the patient is likely to spend a lot of time.
- Hygienic Platform: The slatted bed platform is easy to clean, helping to improve infection control. The slats also reduce the amount of dirt gathered beneath the bed when compared to a solid base.
- Cardiac Chair Position for Improved Interaction: When the patient is sitting upright in the cardiac chair position, it helps to boost their interaction with the environment around them. This is ideal for individuals who are unable to leave their bed to sit in a chair.
- Easy-to-Use Electric Design: There's no need to worry about fiddly switches or settings; the Casa Elite includes a nine-button controller as standard, allowing you to adjust the position of the bed at the touch of a button.
- Medical Device Compliance for Peace of Mind: Offering assurance that your loved one will be spending time in a quality certified bed, the Casa Elite products are complaint to EN 60601-1-11, EN 60601-1-1, and EN 60601-2-52. Please see further down the page for more information about what these standards mean.
Ideal for Residential Care
When caring for a patient at home, aesthetics can be important, and a bed that fits well into the style of your room can go a long way to increasing patient comfort. The beech components and covered ends of this bed help it to blend in well with most rooms, making it a perfect addition to a residential care setting.
The Casa Elite with Covered Ends is designed to blend into any room in your home
Reliable Pressure Relief Mattress
This Casa High Risk Pressure Relief Mattress is designed for durability and reliable pressure relief, featuring Geltex to combine breathability, pressure distribution and support. It includes a heel zone to provide special care to the vulnerable heel area, and CMHR foam for excellent pressure distribution along the body. To protect the foam of the mattress and increase its longevity, it is supplied with a waterproof, vapour-permeable and multi-stretch cover that will help to reduce shear and friction forces.
Who Can Use the Casa Elite Standard Bed?
The Casa Elite Standard Bed is designed for patients and individuals within community care. For anybody who is nursed in bed or who is facing reduced mobility either in the comfort of their own home or in a care setting, the four-section adjustments of the bed can help to improve comfort and safety while reducing risks of health complications, and the cardiac chair position can bolster interactivity for individuals who may otherwise not be able to partake in activities elsewhere.
Where Can the Casa Elite Profiling Bed Be Used?
Designed specifically for use within the community care sector, the Casa Elite Profiling Bed is an ideal choice for individuals who are able to be cared for in the comfort of their own home. With an easy-to-use design and improved safety for both carer and patient, the profiling bed is a great option both for home nursing and care environments such as care homes or hospices.
What's the Benefit of Covered Ends?
The Casa Elite Home Profiling Bed is provided here with covered ends. This helps to cover up the more 'clinical' feel that profile beds can have by providing an attractive wooden finish at the headboard and footboard.
Covered ends help to improve the look of the bed
Installed by Experts
It pays to have your profiling bed installed by an expert, eliminating any chance of mistakes or a lack of care being taken. Upon purchase of this service, a team of experienced installation engineers will travel to your desired location, quickly installing your profiling bed to ensure all features and components are working properly. These experts can also provide you with demonstrations and advice as to the proper operation of your bed, ensuring you will be able to efficiently and safely use your product.
How Easy to Install Is the Bed?
The bed facilitates single-person installation. Each bed section weighs below 25kg, designed for safer moving and handling. For more information about installation, please see the Casa Elite Profiling Bed user manual below.
|User Manual |
How Can a Profiling Bed Boost Interaction?
Although individuals who are not confined to bed for most of the day may feel comfortable enough being propped up on pillows, this inclined position does not facilitate boosted interaction. As the Casa Elite Bed can be adjusted into the cardiac chair position, the individual is able to sit much more upright, allowing them to partake in activities, converse with loved ones, and enjoy their meals with ease.
Which Medical Device Certifications Does the Casa Elite Bed Comply To?
Offering peace of mind that your loved one or patient will be spending time in a quality reliable profiling bed, the Casa Elite Profiling Bed conforms to the following standards:
- EN 60601-1-11* Medical electrical equipment - Part 1-11 - Requirements for medical electrical equipment and medical electrical systems used in the home healthcare environment (*Type B parts compliant)
- EN 60601-1 Medical electrical equipment - Part 1 - General requirements for basic safety and essential performance
- EN 60601-2-52 Medical electrical equipment - Part 2-52 - Particular requirements for basic safety and essential performance of medical beds
What Other Casa Elite Beds Are Available?
If you're looking for a profile bed with added accessories and optional extras designed to boost patient comfort and safety, you might find what you're looking for in our Casa Elite Profiling Beds category. You'll also find both standard and low versions of the profiling beds in a range of wooden finishes.
See the Casa Elite Profiling Beds for Yourself
Watch the video below to find out more about the Casa Elite Home and Casa Elite Care Home Profiling Beds range and see them up close.
Technical Specifications - Profiling Bed
- Maximum User Weight: 165kg (26 stone)
- Maximum Safe Working Load: 200kg (31.5 stone)
- Overall Bed Dimensions:
- Bed Width: 102.5cm
- Bed Length: 124cm
- Overall Platform Dimensions:
- Platform Width: 90.7cm
- Platform Length: 200.2cm
- Mattress Platform Height: 38.6 - 80.6cm
- Underbed Clearance for Hoist: 34.2cm
- Trendelenburg Tilt: 11° (+/-1°)
- Bed Parts on Transport Stand: 66kg
- Mattress dimensions (LxWxD): 199 x 86.4 x 15.8cm
- Maximum User Weight: 180kg (28 stone)
- Mattress Weight: 12kg
- Warranty: 3 years
Technical Specifications - Mattress
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 198 x 90 x 15.2cm
- Risk level: High
- Waterlow Score: 15
- Foam: Single piece SB33/120
- Fire retardancy: BS7177:2008 medium hazard
- Weight: 11kg
- Max user weight: 200.6kg