Cot Bumpers with Mesh for Standard Height Casa Profiling Beds
The Casa range of four-section profiling beds provides carers with easy patient positioning and treatment, while providing patients with greater comfort and independence. This set of Cot Bumpers with Mesh helps to prevent patient entrapment within side rails, bolstering the overall safety of the bed. The bumpers feature a breathable mesh strip and are easy to clean, ensuring better comfort and hygiene.
Prevent Entrapment and Injury
Some patients are at risk of their limbs becoming trapped within side rails of profiling beds, resulting in a risk of injury or discomfort. By completely enclosing the side rails, these bumpers ensure that there are no spaces for limbs to become trapped, increasing patient safety. Covered in fire retardant PVC and filled with CM foam, these bumpers provide maximum safety for your patients.
Hygienic, Comfortable and Efficient
To maintain patient comfort, these bumpers are made with a breathable mesh strip along the centre, allowing air to flow freely. The PVC covering is easy to wipe down and clean, ensuring the patient's area stays hygienic and safe. To get the bumpers set up in seconds, they are easily secured in place with hook-and-loop fasteners.
Benefits of Casa Med Four-Section Profiling Beds
Four-section profiling beds provide a range of features to increase the comfort and independence of patients, while facilitating treatment and efficiency for carers. These benefits include:
- Provides a wide range of comfortable positioning options
- Significantly reduce the risk of pressure sore development
- Assists fluid drainage and poor venous return
- Improves quality of life through increased independence and comfort
- Makes for easier and safer side transfers
- Side rails can be lowered below the mattress for comfort during transfer
- Handset is easy to use with raised buttons for simple identification
- Helps to prevent back injuries caused by lifting, turning or moving the patient
- Reduces nursing time and increases efficiency
- Makes for easier, more effective prevention and management of pressure ulcers
- Easily adjust the bed with little to no effort
- Quick and easy assembly with no tools required
- Colour-coded plugs ensure foolproof fitting
- Clear diagrams on bed to show proper actuator orientation
- Integrated rails are fitted with safety caps and act as an integral braking system to prevent entrapment
Please note: The product sold on this page includes only cot bumpers, and not the entire bed as pictured above.