Handset for Casa Profiling Beds
The Casa range of four-section profiling beds provides carers with easy patient positioning and treatment, while providing patients with greater comfort and independence. This Handset facilitates the operations of the profiling beds, and is available in three versions, each with different capabilities. Select your desired version using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Each handset option features a range of different functions. The functions are as follows:
- Eight-Function Handset: Offers back, knee brake and lower leg elevation. It is supplied as standard with all Casa profiling beds.
- Eight-Function Swipe Handset: Features same functions as the regular eight-function handset with the added benefit of a locking feature with magnetic swipe key activation.
- Nine-Function Swipe Handset: Offers the same functions as the above handset, with the added inclusion of an anti-Trendelenburg positioning option.
Benefits of Casa Med Four-Section Profiling Beds
Four-section profiling beds provide a range of features to increase the comfort and independence of patients, while facilitating treatment and efficiency for carers. These benefits include:
- Provides a wide range of comfortable positioning options
- Significantly reduce the risk of pressure sore development
- Assists fluid drainage and poor venous return
- Improves quality of life through increased independence and comfort
- Makes for easier and safer side transfers
- Side rails can be lowered below the mattress for comfort during transfers
- Handset is easy to use with raised buttons for simple identification
- Helps to prevent back injuries caused by lifting, turning or moving the patient
- Reduces nursing time and increases efficiency
- Makes for easier, more effective prevention and management of pressure ulcers
- Easily adjust the bed with little to no effort
- Quick and easy assembly with no tools required
- Colour-coded plugs ensure foolproof fitting
- Clear diagrams on bed to show proper actuator orientation
- Integrated rails are fitted with safety caps and act as an integral braking system to prevent entrapment